ZO Skin Health is an award-winning range of cosmeceutical skincare products and regimes for use at home.
The company was founded in 2007 by world-renowned dermatologist Dr Zein Obagi, MD; whose philosophy is about using skin regimes to create and maintain healthy skin for life by improving the skin’s natural functions.
The ZO Skin Health range includes cosmeceutical products which use clinically proven active ingredients in high concentrations to give the best possible results. Some of the products will require a medical prescription.
That’s why ZO Skin Health is only available through selected and specially trained cosmetic clinics, where a suitable regime can be created to suit the individual patient’s skin type and concerns. Skin regimes are monitored and adapted as the skin responds.
ZO Skin Health
Regular use of results-orientated skin regimes can achieve remarkable results even on difficult skin conditions, including:
- Ageing, lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage
ZO Medical is a range of products and treatments for professional use, which are designed to target skin conditions and complaints with more intensive treatments than can be achieved at home. These can be used very effectively alongside ZO Skin Health regimes or as stand-alone treatments.
ZO Skin Health Features
The ZO Skin Health range is designed for use at home under the direction of a trained specialist or medical professional.
Why ZO Skin Health Works
ZO Skin Health products use clinically proven active ingredients in high concentrations to give the best possible results. Ongoing development of the range means it offers:
- Latest advances in skin therapy technologies
- Unique delivery systems
- Bioengineered complexes
- Exclusive formulations
Treatment programmes include:
- Acne prevention and treatment – for anyone with blackheads, whiteheads, comedones, papules, cysts and even acne scarring. This program can slow sebum activity, break down surface sebum, exfoliate dead skin cells and help repair surface damage, tighten pores and improve skin texture
- Level 1 daily skincare regime – generally for clients aged 17-25, this programme involves hydration and protection of the skin using high levels of advanced skincare ingredients to help delay the natural ageing process
- Level 2 daily skincare regime – generally for clients aged 26-44, this ‘moderately aggressive’ programme is designed to reduce the signs of ageing and promote a more youthful complexion
- Level 3 daily skincare regime – generally for clients aged 45+, this aggressive anti-ageing programme is designed to reduce the appearance of deeper lines/wrinkles and minimise hyperpigmentation for a more even skin tone
ZO Skin Health Regime
ZO Skin Health and Medical products work in a 5-step process, activating then stimulating the skin cells to repair, replenish and maintain themselves:
- Cleanse and Scrub – To get rid of any surface debris on the skin, and slough away any dead skin cells.
- Oil Control and Tone – To either control excess oil production or soothe dry skin.
- Treatment – To prepare the barrier of the skin to maximise the absorption of the active ingredients, for optimum effect.
- Calm and Nourish – To soothe the skin from irritation and provide hydration, as well as anti-inflammatory action.
- Protect – To prevent any further skin damage, with protection against UVA and UVB rays from the sun, as well as HEV (high energy visible) or blue light.
Skin regime variable
No recovery needed
Healthier looking and feeling skin
Variable depending on length of usage
The price of ZO Skin Health depends on the regime.
What our patients say
Meet your medical team
Request a Callback
One of our dedicated Cosmedics advisors will call you back at a convenient time. You can trust our expertise with:
- Over 17 years of medical excellence;
- Affordable pricing & same day treatments;
- Optimal Covid-19 health & safety;
Always found the Cosmedics team to be genuine, trustworthy and professional. I can honestly say that I have never felt in safer hands and would highly recommend them.