4 Disraeli Road
- Monday: 10am – 5pm
- Tuesday: 10am – 8pm
- Wednesday: 10am – 8pm
- Thursday: 10am – 8pm
- Friday: 10am – 6pm
- Saturday: 9am – 5pm
- Sunday: 10am – 4pm
Please call our friendly team of advisers for advice, costs, appointments and directions; they will be happy to help:
- 0207 386 0464
- Mon-Fri: 9am – 5.30pm
- Sat: 9am – 2pm
Putney Clinic/Head Office Telephone
Alternatively you can call our Putney clinic and Head Office direct on 0208 246 4861 for any Doctor, Beauty and Laser Appointments. We are open until 8pm most evenings, until 5pm on Saturday and 10-4pm Sunday.
5 Star Treatments
Cosmedics focus on excellent service, so we were very pleased to receive WhatClinic 5 Star Treatment Award for our Putney clinic based on independent reviews – thank you!
Putney station from Waterloo via Clapham Junction. Takes 14 minutes. Turn right out of the station, then take the first right (at Nat West bank) into Disraeli Road. The clinic is 30 yards on the right.
East Putney – District line (Wimbledon branch). Turn left out of tube and walk to Putney High Street. Turn right into high street and first right at Nat West bank into Disraeli Road. The clinic is 30 yards on the right.
From the A3 come down Putney Hill or from Fulham road via Putney Bridge. Disraeli road is accessed from Oxford Road. Parking can be found either on Disraeli Road or Norroy Road straight over or on the High Street with NCP.
Cosmedics west London skin clinic is located in central Putney, just off the High Street and opposite the library.
It is conveniently located for patients from Clapham, Battersea, Fulham, Twickenham, Wimbledon, Wandsworth and Richmond and offers a full list of non-surgical and minor surgery procedures for men and for women.
- BOTOX wrinkle relaxing injections
- Dermal Fillers
- Lip Enhancement
- Thread veins
- Underarm excessive sweating
Skin Lesion Treatments
Moles, warts, skin tags, cysts and other minor blemishes are also commonly treated by laser, surgery or other medical treatments all year round.
The clinic offers a comprehensive selection of treatments for varicose veins, thread veins and spider veins, using both laser and sclerotherapy techniques, depending on the nature and site of the veins.
Advanced Beauty Treatments
- Laser hair removal using Soprano ICE for a pain-free experience and long-lasting hair-free results. The revolutionary treatment for permanent reduction in unwanted body or facial hair. Unlike IPL, this system is suitable for tans and blonde hair too, so those who have previously been unable to have laser hair removal or have had a bad experience can now confidently have laser hair removal treatment
- CACI the award-winning Non-Surgical Facelift using microcurrents
- Guinot hydradermie machine-assisted facials
- ClearLift laser skin tightening making skin firmer and tighter as well as erasing lines and creases, creating a more youthful ‘lift’. Laser can achieve incredible results in turning back the clock – not just erasing lines and creases, but also tackling difficult areas such as the neck, decolletage or sagging jawline
- ClearSkin laser acne treatment – destroying bacteria and promoting recovery and renewal for clearer, healthier skin
- Laser pigmentation treatment for tackling patchy discolouration and hyperpigmentation
- Laser skin resurfacing with the new I-Pixel YAG – advanced treatment for skin rejuvenation
- Laser redness treatment – working to calm redness, leaving skin looking fresher and clearer
- Laser toenail fungus treatment – fast and effective way of dealing with this stubborn and troublesome condition
- Laser tattoo removal – effective even on dark and multicoloured tattoos, safe on face and body areas
Traditional Beauty Treatments
- Waxing, face and body, Using Oritree wax. Hot wax for sensitive areas.
- Murad facials and peels. Murad professional/medical skincare options for ageing, acne, pigmentation, sun damage or skin rejuvenation
- Personalised facials and peels To suit your skincare needs
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting. Microblading and HD Brows comprehensive grooming also available
- Manicures & Pedicures
- Professional massage therapy
- Microdermabrasion, chemical skin peels
Dedicated Vein Treatment Centre with a vascular surgeon offering laser and surgical treatments for varicose veins, as well as smaller veins treated by our skilled and experienced doctors.
Treatments available include:
- Varicose vein removal
- Laser EVLA Varicose Vein Treatment – over 95% success rate in treating veins, with treatment on a walk in-walk out basis
- Foam sclerotherapy
- Facial thread veins
- Leg thread veins
- Surgical removal of bulging varicose veins
Varicose Vein treatment and consultations are only available at Cosmedics’ Vein Treatment Centre in Putney, South West London and Harley Street, with our Vascular Surgeon.
Microsclerotherapy and laser treatment for smaller thread veins and spider veins are available at all of Cosmedics’ Skin Clinics with our skilled and experienced, GMC registered doctors.
Doctors at our Putney clinic are very busy due to the full range of facilities and services that are provided. All our cosmetic doctors are trained and experienced in all the medical procedures. The following doctors see patients all week at our busy Putney clinic. We even offer weekend appointments.
- Dr Ross Perry – Medical Director
- Dr Britt Vardy – Aesthetic Doctor
- Mr Dan Thio – Aesthetic Doctor
- Mr Parameswaran Sridhar – Vascular Surgeon
This clinic is voluntarily registered with the CQC in order to have independent measurement to demonstrate our very high standards.
This ‘live’ update is provided by the CQC and will automatically for future assessments and reviews:
What our patients say
A great treatment and Michelle was amazing. Professional, personable and really kind. I’ve already rebooked!
Posted 21 hours ago
Highly recommend Dr Perry. Had botox and fillers and the results are amazing. He is very informative and explains everything before he does the treatment. Will definitely be returning for future treatments.
Posted 2 days ago
I have had my eyebrows micro-bladed by the lovely Sienna- only been a few days so they haven’t settled down yet but so far looking really good! Brilliant staff member, very friendly and chatty Definitely go and get them done here! 😎
Posted 4 days ago
Great staff, brilliant results, so happy i’ve used Cosmedics. I would recommend this to everyone. Ana is brilliant, very thorough, really friendly and a lot of fun.
Posted 5 days ago
Excellent treatment. Anna is always very patient and makes me feel comfortable. She always explains the treatment to make me feel at ease. Very happy with the results so far.
Posted 5 days ago
Had a shave excision done with Dr Vardy twice so far - both were effortless and I’m so pleased with the result. She takes the time to explain everything and made me feel at ease. Won’t see anyone else for this procedure in the future!
Posted 2 weeks ago
Very professional and friendly service. Highly recommend. Dr Britt Vardy was very calming and made me feel at ease.
Posted 3 weeks ago
I have been coming to Cosmedics Putney for over 5 years and they are excellent ,the therapists are always so professional and efficient at the same time as being very warm and thoughtful.The reception is great and the clinic is bright and airy. Anna is brilliant. Thank you
Posted 3 weeks ago
Fantastic facial. Made my skin glow and so relaxing.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Always great service at Cosmedics Putney!
Posted 3 weeks ago