4 Disraeli Road
- Monday: 10am – 5pm
- Tuesday: 10am – 8pm
- Wednesday: 10am – 8pm
- Thursday: 10am – 8pm
- Friday: 10am – 6pm
- Saturday: 9am – 5pm
- Sunday: 10am – 4pm
Please call our friendly team of advisers for advice, costs, appointments and directions; they will be happy to help:
- 0207 386 0464
- Mon-Fri: 9am – 5.30pm
- Sat: 9am – 2pm
Putney Clinic/Head Office Telephone
Alternatively you can call our Putney clinic and Head Office direct on 0208 246 4861 for any Doctor, Beauty and Laser Appointments. We are open until 8pm most evenings, until 5pm on Saturday and 10-4pm Sunday.
5 Star Treatments
Cosmedics focus on excellent service, so we were very pleased to receive WhatClinic 5 Star Treatment Award for our Putney clinic based on independent reviews – thank you!
Putney station from Waterloo via Clapham Junction. Takes 14 minutes. Turn right out of the station, then take the first right (at Nat West bank) into Disraeli Road. The clinic is 30 yards on the right.
East Putney – District line (Wimbledon branch). Turn left out of tube and walk to Putney High Street. Turn right into high street and first right at Nat West bank into Disraeli Road. The clinic is 30 yards on the right.
From the A3 come down Putney Hill or from Fulham road via Putney Bridge. Disraeli road is accessed from Oxford Road. Parking can be found either on Disraeli Road or Norroy Road straight over or on the High Street with NCP.
Cosmedics new west London skin clinic is located in central Putney, just off the High Street and opposite the library. It is conveniently located for patients from Clapham, Battersea, Fulham, Twickenham, Wimbledon, Wandsworth and Richmond.
Cosmetic and Anti-Ageing Treatments
Removal of Skin Lesions
Moles, warts, skin tags, cysts and other minor blemishes are also commonly treated by laser, surgery or other medical treatments all year round.
The clinic also offers thread vein treatment and spider vein treatment, using both laser and sclerotherapy techniques, depending on the nature and site of the veins.
- Waxing, face and body, Using Oritree wax. Hot wax for sensitive areas.
- CACI the Non-Surgical Facelift. Face and body treatments with the CACI Ultimate machine
- Murad facials and peels. Murad professional/medical skincare options for ageing, acne, pigmentation, sun damage or skin rejuvenation
- Personalised facials and peels To suit your skincare needs
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting from £14. HD Brows comprehensive grooming also available, £37 for full 7-step treatment
- Manicures & Pedicures
- Professional massage therapy from £40
- Microdermabrasion, chemical skin peels
This clinic is the first to take delivery of the latest in laser skin technology. We now exclusively offer:
- Revolutionary “Pain-free” laser hair removal – permanent reduction in unwanted body or facial hair. Unlike IPL, this system is suitable for tans and blonde hair too, so those who have previously been unable to have laser hair removal or have had a bad experience can now confidently have laser hair removal treatment
- Laser skin tightening – incredible results in turning back the clock – not just erasing lines and creases, but also tackling difficult areas such as the neck, decolletage or sagging jawline
Dedicated Vein Treatment Centre with a consultant vascular surgeon offering laser and surgical treatments for varicose veins, as well as smaller veins treated by our skilled and experienced doctors.
Treatments available include:
- Varicose vein removal using EVLA or Endovenous Laser Ablation Treatment – over 95% success rate in treating veins, with treatment on a walk in-walk out basis
- Surgical removal of bulging varicose veins
- Foam sclerotherapy
- Treatment of thread veins on the legs
- Facial thread vein or spider vein treatment using laser
Varicose Vein treatment and consultations are only available at Cosmedics’ Vein Treatment Centre in Putney, South West London with our Consultant Vascular Surgeon.
Microsclerotherapy and laser treatment for smaller thread veins and spider veins are available at all of Cosmedics’ Skin Clinics with our skilled and experienced, GMC registered doctors.
Doctors at our Putney clinic are very busy due to the full range of facilities and services that are provided. All our cosmetic doctors are trained and experienced in all the medical procedures. The following doctors see patients all week at our busy Putney clinic. We even offer weekend appointments.
- Dr Ross Perry – Medical Director
- Dr Britt Vardy – Aesthetic Doctor
- Mr Dan Thio – Aesthetic Doctor
- Mr Parameswaran Sridhar – Consultant Vascular Surgeon
This clinic is voluntarily registered with the CQC in order to have independent measurement to demonstrate our very high standards. The CQC registration is for Cosmedics Skin Clinics trading within The House Medical Practice Ltd.
This ‘live’ update is provided by the CQC and will automatically for future assessments and reviews:
What our patients say
Very helpful information and professional. Thank you
Posted 4 hours ago
I have been to cosmedics UK for first time for removing skin tag. Dr, Vardy was very helpful. She explained every detail for removing the tag. Gave good advise and was very comfortable to talk to. She listened everything I talked with her. I was happy to see her and had my treatment. Thank you.
Posted 6 hours ago
Fast, efficient, painless!
Posted 7 hours ago
Posted 8 hours ago
Great experience and absolutely no pain at all. Thank you!
Posted 8 hours ago
Dr Vardy was excellent. She thoroughly explained all the options and ensured I was feeling ok during the treatment.
Posted 3 days ago
Very quick, easy and friendly service
Posted 6 days ago
I was happy with the treatment all was explained very clearly to me before the procedure
Posted 6 days ago
Very easy and pain free. Doctor very assuring and wasn't trying to do a hard sell
Posted 6 days ago
Great service - Jenny the doctor was very professional and friendly. Would recommend to anyone!
Posted 1 week ago