iPixel YAG with the Harmony XL Treatment
Our iPixel YAG with the Harmony XL provides highly effective fractional ablative laser skin resurfacing treatment, carried out by our Aesthetic Doctors.
iPixel treatment is very versatile. It significantly improves overall skin tone, elasticity, texture and moisture. It can also reduce pore size and pigmentation. Uses of treatment include:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Improvement of deeper wrinkles
- Repair of sun damaged skin
- Reduction of age spots and blemishes
- Scars including acne scarring
This treatment achieves results more usually associated with more aggressive treatment options but with remarkable recovery and short downtimes.
The key is that rather than removing the whole top layer of skin (as with traditional ablative laser resurfacing) only around 20% of the skin is treated with tiny ‘pixel-sized’ injuries, leaving the rest intact.
This stimulates the skin’s healing and collagen production, leading to a host of visible improvements in skin tone, elasticity and hydration.
As only a fraction of the skin’s surface is treated, skin can heal quickly, causing collagen remodeling, skin tightening and an improvement in skin texture as the area recovers.
Fractional ablative laser skin resurfacing treatment is exclusively available at Cosmedics Skin Clinics based in Putney.
- Laser Technology Information:
- We use the iPixel Er:YAG module with the Harmony XL Pro.
- Erbium YAG laser at a 2940nm wavelength
- Either a 7×7 or 9×9 ablation pattern may be used, depending on the treatment. 7 pixel configuration allows for deeper penetration and higher powered ablation
- Laser is delivered to the skin through a micro optics lens within an 11mm x 11mm treatment zone
- Laser penetrates skin creating channels 20-50 microns deep
Approvals for Pixel® 2940 w
- FDA (Food & Drug Administration) cleared for fractional ablative laser skin resurfacing in 2006
- European CE Mark September 2006
Fractional ablative laser skin resurfacing prices
|IPIXEL Treatment||From £400|
- Treatment prices are quoted individually, based on the size of area to be treated and the number of sessions required
- Prices are confirmed at consultation, following full assessment and diagnosis by our Aesthetic Doctor
A course of 3 is recommended for the best results normally 4-6 weeks apart
- A laser skin treatment consultation with our Aesthetic Doctor is £50
- This fee is redeemable against any subsequent course of treatments
- Contact us to book your appointment
What our patients say
Meet your medical team
Request a Callback
One of our dedicated Cosmedics advisors will call you back at a convenient time. You can trust our expertise with:
- Over 17 years of medical excellence;
- Affordable pricing & same day treatments;
- Optimal Covid-19 health & safety;
Always found the Cosmedics team to be genuine, trustworthy and professional. I can honestly say that I have never felt in safer hands and would highly recommend them.