Our iPixel YAG with the Harmony XL provides highly effective fractional ablative laser skin resurfacing treatment, carried out by our Aesthetic Doctors.
iPixel treatment is very versatile. It significantly improves overall skin tone, elasticity, texture and moisture. It can also reduce pore size and pigmentation. Uses of treatment include:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Improvement of deeper wrinkles
- Repair of sun damaged skin
- Reduction of age spots and blemishes
- Scars including acne scarring
This treatment achieves results more usually associated with more aggressive treatment options but with remarkable recovery and short downtimes.
The key is that rather than removing the whole top layer of skin (as with traditional ablative laser resurfacing) only around 20% of the skin is treated with tiny ‘pixel-sized’ injuries, leaving the rest intact. This stimulates the skin’s healing and collagen production, leading to a host of visible improvements in skin tone, elasticity and hydration.
As only a fraction of the skin’s surface is treated, skin can heal quickly, causing collagen remodeling, skin tightening and an improvement in skin texture as the area recovers.
Fractional ablative laser skin resurfacing treatment is exclusively available at Cosmedics Skin Clinics based in Putney.
Fractional Ablative Laser Skin Resurfacing Prices
- Treatment prices are quoted individually, based on the size of area to be treated and the number of sessions required
- Prices are confirmed at consultation, following full assessment and diagnosis by our Aesthetic Doctor
|Treatment||Cost per Session|
|IPIXEL Treatment||From £400|
A course of 3 is recommended for the best results normally 4-6 weeks apart
- A laser skin treatment consultation with our Aesthetic Doctor is £50
- This fee is redeemable against any subsequent course of treatments
Contact us to book your appointment