Our Bristol skin clinic is well placed in the heart of Clifton at the prestigious Litfield House Medical Centre.
Litfield House Medical Centre
1 Litfield Place
0207 386 0464
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5.30pm
Sat: 9am – 2pm
Alternatively you can call our Putney Head Office and Clinic direct on 0208 246 4861 for any queries or to arrange an appointment with a doctor.
Open until 8pm most evenings, until 5pm on Saturday and 10-4pm Sunday.
Map & Directions
Cosmedics Bristol Clinic
Free parking is available for patients visiting Cosmedics’ Bristol clinic.
- From the city centre, drive up Park Street, round the Triangle and into Queen’s Road towards Clifton Village.
- At the mini-roundabout take the Pembroke Road turning, then take the second left and travel along Clifton Park for about half a mile.
- The clinic is then on your right, at the junction with Clifton Down Road.
By rail to Temple Meads Station:
Our clinic is in the Clifton area which can be accessed via
- A 5 minute journey by taxi
- 15 minutes via local bus routes to Clifton
Lead Aesthetic Doctor
DR RHYS STEVENS, MBBS, BSCi, MRCGP
Dr Rhys Stevens runs our popular Bristol clinic.
He is extremely competent in the removal of unwanted moles, warts, cysts and skin tags and leaves minimal scarring through his great surgical skills.
He has also completed courses for cosmetic treatments such as anti-wrinkle injections and facial fillers and offers his patients excellent, natural looking anti-ageing results.
As well as his experience and qualifications, his patients particularly appreciate his personable, calm and approachable manner.
All our most popular treatments are provided, with non-surgical and minor surgery procedures being provided by experienced cosmetic treatments doctor.
Popular treatments in our Bristol clinic include:
- Lines and wrinkles: anti-wrinkle injections and or facial fillers
- Lip augmentation: lip enhancement
- Excessive sweating: injections to stop sweating in the difficult underarm area
- Mole removal: surgical and or laser removal
- Skin tag removal: freezing, surgical
- Wart removal: freezing, surgical or laser treatments
Patients travel from afar to get our expert opinions and like the fact that most treatments can be carried out on the same day. Mole removal is one such procedure where we offer our ‘see and treat’ service, so patients can have all their blemishes removed there and then.
“Dr Rhys Stevens removed my mole last week, I 100% recommend, it was in a difficult & sensitive place & he was completely brilliant, after barely 5 days I can hardly tell it was ever there. Thank you so much Dr Stevens, I recommend you to everyone x”
“I had two moles removed on my face here and I literally cannot fault the experience. Don’t go anywhere else. The doctor and staff are absolutely incredible, made me feel so relaxed and did a fantastic job. Really can’t rate it enough thank you!”