8 Point Face Lift Results
8 point face lift before and after
8 point face lift with dermal fillers
8 point face lift results
Before after 8 point face lift
8-point face lift - non-surgical or 'liquid' face lift
The 8-point face lift
The 8-point face lift uses advanced dermal fillers to restore volume as well as lift the main areas of ageing such as the hollowing and dropping of the cheeks but also the sagging of the jowl and jawline areas. Lifting and re hydrating these areas restores the youthful look of the face without over filling thus leaving a natural refreshed look that is both long lasting and almost no downtime.
Youthful looking results instantly
The reason it is called the 8-point face lift as these are the specific sites we use the dermal fillers to restore the lost collagen and volume of the face. These can be altered according to each individual however mainly involve per 3 deep injections to lift the mid face, 3 along the jawline and 2 around the temples and chin area.
Filler results include:
- Restoring a higher cheek bone effect
- Decreasing jaw jowls and sagging skin
- Better facial symmetry
Trusted Doctor Expertise
At Cosmedics Skin Clinics, we are able to offer the 8 point face lift on the same day with specially trained doctors and surgeons. The treatments are painless due to the anaesthetic in the filler products. We have chosen the best fillers for longevity and safety which we feel are Juvederm® hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers. Not only do these give a natural result but advanced techniques using ‘soft needles’ (cannulas) instead means that only a few injection points are now needed so there is almost no downtime and little if any bruising.
8 Point Face Lift Costs
|8 point filler facelift (including lift to cheeks, jowls,|
8 Point Face Lift Consultation
Consultation with our doctors is £50. The consultation fee is redeemable against the cost of treatment carried out at the same appointment as the consultation.
Prices are a guide to the costs and the exact price can only be determined once the doctor has examined you in person.
Videos - 8-Point Face Lift at Cosmedics
What our patients say
8 point face lift doctors & surgeons
Get In Touch
Please fill in your details and our skin advisors will call you back to give you more information.
You can also add an optional short message and photo of the treatment area.
8-Point Face Lift FAQ: Questions & Answers
When should I consider 8-Point Face Lift?
We advise the 8-point face lift as an option whenever you start to notice sagging or looseness in the face, which is known as ‘skin laxity’. This is generally from the age of around 35, although it does vary.
Is 8-point facelift the same as a liquid facelift?
Essentially yes, the 8-point facelift may also be referred to as:
- Liquid face lift
- Non-surgical face lift
- Non-invasive face lift
Can a 8 point facelift be ‘topped up’?
Yes, Absolutely an 8 point facelift can be topped up. 8 point facelift top ups are one of they key benefits of this procedure. More injections can be carried out for a fuller effect or to replenish the filler as results start to wear off. The temporary nature of this procedure means that it can be modified each time to suit the patient’s requirements as the ageing process continues.
How long will my 8-Point Face Lift results last?
8-Point Face Lift results will vary depending on the individual. We tend to expect 12-18 months and up to 2 years before the fillers have completely dissipated.
How quickly will I see results after my 8-Point Face Lift?
8-Point Facelift results will be immediate – you’ll see in a mirror that the skin is smoother, fresher-looking and more youthful.
The full results won’t be visible for a couple of days, as you will initially also have some red marks where the injections were delivered and may expect some localised swelling. Once any swelling has subsided the results will be effective yet very natural-looking.
Is there anything I need to avoid after a 8-point facelift?
We recommend not doing strenuous exercise, going in a spa/sauna or drinking alcohol for the first 24-48 hours.
What is the best facial filler to use?
There are lots of different types of filler available, but we use the long-lasting Juvederm VOLUMA, which has an excellent safety rating and long-lasting results. The filler is soft and pliant, excellent for larger areas and multiple injection points.
Why choose 8-point face lift and not surgery?
Surgery results in the following:
Facelift surgery can indeed be very effective, but it does have some disadvantages
- Permanent removal of skin – can produce an over-tight ‘wind tunnel’ effect
- Expensive – £10k or more
- Requires general anaesthetic, which incurs a host of risks and complications
- Higher risk of infection due to scalpel/skin removal nature of procedure
- Usually requires several nights in the hospital and then wearing dressings – at least a week off work and sometimes 2-3
A non-surgical facelift is far easier to fit into your schedule, creates a natural look which can be modified over time and costs a lot less. The downside is that as excess loose skin isn’t removed, there is not the dramatic difference as with a surgical facelift and the potential with very loose skin is limited. However, it is a practical alternative to surgery which gives a flattering and natural result.
What are the areas of the 8 point face lift?
Many people wonder just what the 8 points of an 8-point face lift are. These are precise injecting sites which help to form the overall facial structure:
- 1&2: Cheek bone/structure: Enhancing the cheek bones often helps to lift the nasolabial folds and adds to the overall impact
- 3: Tear troughs: Rejuvenating tired hollows under the eyes leads to a more awake, alert and youthful look
- 4: Nasolabial fold: Smoothing out the lines which appera in the nose to mouth area improves the youthful appearance
- 5: Mouth corners: Lift the mouth area can improve a person’s appearance, smoothing away any ageing angry or sad look
- 6. Prejowl area: The 8 Point Lift can help to reduce or improve jowls caused by loss of volume in the jaw, cheek and chin area
- 7. Jawline: A subtle lift to the jawline can create a more youthful ‘V’ instead of an ageing ‘U’ shaped chin and jaw area
- 8. Lower cheeks: Hollow cheeks are ageing and gaunt, but also impact on the rest of the face too. Smoother, plumper cheeks lift the whole face
How much does the 8-point facelift cost?
What are the aftercare instructions for the 8-point face lift?
Your doctor/surgeon will discuss what to expect during your consultation including full aftercare instructions. After dermal fillers, we recommend:
- Take paracetamol if you experience any tenderness or discomfort
- Avoid Ibuprofen, Aspirin, alcohol or any herbal medications as these may affect blood clotting
- Avoid intense heat for a couple of days e.g. hot baths, steam/sauna and intensive exercise
- If you experience swelling, use an ice pack
Filler Face Lift Clinics Near You
8-Point Face Lift Results
Results can include:
- Lifting the lower and mid face
- Creating more youthful contours
- Improving definition around the jawline
- Rejuvenating the eye area for less ‘tired’ eyes
- Firmer, smoother skin with fewer lines and wrinkles
- More awake, alert features with less ‘sagginess’
- Addressing sagging skin
- Improving under eye area
- Smoothing out creases and lines and shadows in the mid and lower face
- Lifting jowls for a better defined jawline