Before & After 8 Point Face Lift Using Dermal Fillers
8 point face lift before and after
8 point face lift with dermal fillers
8 point face lift results
Before after 8 point face lift
The 8-point face lift is also referred to as a non-surgical face lift or liquid face lift.
The 8-point face lift
The 8-point face lift uses advanced dermal fillers not to restore volume but to lift the tissues and structure of the face to produce a more youthful profile.
Sophisticated techniques require working across 8 injecting points on each side of the face.
- Lifting the lower and mid face
- Creating more youthful contours
- Improving definition around the jawline
- Rejuvenating the eye area for less ‘tired’ eyes
- Firmer, smoother skin with fewer lines and wrinkles
- More awake, alert features with less ‘sagginess’
- Addressing sagging skin
- Improving under eye area
- Smoothing out creases and lines and shadows in the mid and lower face
- Lifting jowls for a better defined jawline
8 Points in a Non-Surgical Face Lift
Many people wonder just what the 8 points of an 8-point face lift are. These are precise injecting sites which help to form the overall facial structure:
- 1&2: Cheek bone/structure: Enhancing the cheek bones often helps to lift the nasolabial folds and adds to the overall impact
- 3: Tear troughs: Rejuvenating tired hollows under the eyes leads to a more awake, alert and youthful look
- 4: Nasolabial fold: Smoothing out the lines which appera in the nose to mouth area improves the youthful appearance
- 5: Mouth corners: Lift the mouth area can improve a person’s appearance, smoothing away any ageing angry or sad look
- 6. Prejowl area: The 8 Point Lift can help to reduce or improve jowls caused by loss of volume in the jaw, cheek and chin area
- 7. Jawline: A subtle lift to the jawline can create a more youthful ‘V’ instead of an ageing ‘U’ shaped chin and jaw area
- 8. Lower cheeks: Hollow cheeks are ageing and gaunt, but also impact on the rest of the face too. Smoother, plumper cheeks lift the whole face
Advanced and long-lasting
The 8-point facelift is particularly effective and natural-looking as it focuses on overall rejuvenation of the whole face, rather than trouble-shooting one or two more isolated areas.
By encompassing both the mid face and lower face, a holistic results can be achieved, providing a youthful lift and subtle reshaping of facial contours, as well as addressing lines and wrinkles.
Cosmedics Skin Clinics offer the 8 point face lift with specially trained doctors and surgeons. Our team uses advanced and long-lasting Juvederm® hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers, which also contain an anaesthetic so the procedure is virtually painless.
|8 point filler facelift (including lift to cheeks, jowls,|
*The £50 consultation fee is redeemable against the price of 8 point face lift treatment when carried out at the same appointment as the consultation (note: same day procedures are only undertaken where the procedure is deemed appropriate to do so AND the patient understands the full extent of the costs, risks and potential side effects and is consenting to proceed on that knowledge).
Prices subject to confirmation after examination in your consultation. The price structure is an accurate guide but prices may vary and those quoted by the doctor take precedence.
What our patients say
Meet your medical team
Request a Callback
One of our dedicated Cosmedics advisors will call you back at a convenient time. You can trust our expertise with:
- Over 18 years of medical excellence;
- Affordable pricing & same day treatments;
- Optimal Covid-19 health & safety;
Always found the Cosmedics team to be genuine, trustworthy and professional. I can honestly say that I have never felt in safer hands and would highly recommend them.
Your 8-point face lift questions answered
When should I consider 8-Point Face Lift?
We advise the 8-point face lift as an option whenever you start to notice sagging or looseness in the face, which is known as ‘skin laxity’. This is generally from the age of around 35, although it does vary.
Is this the same as a liquid facelift?
Essentially yes, the 8-point face lift may also be referred to as:
- Liquid face lift
- Non-surgical face lift
- Non-invasive face lift
Can the procedure be ‘topped up’?
Absolutely – that is one of they key benefits of this approach. More injections can be carried out for a fuller effect or to replenish the filler as results start to wear off. The temporary nature of this procedure means that it can be modified each time to suit the patient’s requirements as the ageing process continues.
How long will my 8-Point Face Lift results last?
Results will vary depending on the individual. We tend to expect 12-18 months and up to 2 years before the fillers have completely dissipated.
How quickly will I see results after my 8-Point Face Lift?
The results will be immediate – you’ll see in a mirror that the skin is smoother, fresher-looking and more youthful.
The full results won’t be visible for a couple of days, as you will initially also have some red marks where the injections were delivered and may expect some localised swelling.
Once any swelling has subsided the results will be effective yet very natural-looking.
Is there anything I need to avoid after the procedure?
We recommend not doing strenuous exercise, going in a spa/sauna or drinking alcohol for the first 24-48 hours.
What is the best facial filler to use?
There are lots of different types of filler available, but we use the long-lasting Juvederm VOLUMA, which has an excellent safety rating and long-lasting results. The filler is soft and pliant, excellent for larger areas and multiple injection points.
Why choose 8-point face lift and not surgery?
Surgery results in the following:
Facelift surgery can indeed be very effective, but it does have some disadvantages
- Permanent removal of skin – can produce an over-tight ‘wind tunnel’ effect
- Expensive – £10k or more
- Requires general anaesthetic, which incurs a host of risks and complications
- Higher risk of infection due to scalpel/skin removal nature of procedure
- Usually requires several nights in the hospital and then wearing dressings – at least a week off work and sometimes 2-3
A non-surgical facelift is far easier to fit into your schedule, creates a natural look which can be modified over time and costs a lot less. The downside is that as excess loose skin isn’t removed, there is not the dramatic difference as with a surgical facelift and the potential with very loose skin is limited. However, it is a practical alternative to surgery which gives a flattering and natural result.
How much does the 8-point face lift cost?
This treatment tends to be tailored to individual requirements, so prices will depend on the treatment plan and how much filler is required to achieve the finished result. Please see the pricing table for latest guidance.
What are the aftercare instructions for the 8-point face lift?
Your doctor/surgeon will discuss what to expect during your consultation including full aftercare instructions. After dermal fillers, we recommend:
- Take paracetamol if you experience any tenderness or discomfort
- Avoid Ibuprofen, Aspirin, alcohol or any herbal medications as these may affect blood clotting
- Avoid intense heat for a couple of days e.g. hot baths, steam/sauna and intensive exercise
- If you experience swelling, use an ice pack