TIXEL® is an award-winning treatment which uses the heat to rejuvenate, resurface and tighten the skin in a process known as ‘thermal fractional skin rejuvenation. No lasers, chemicals or injections.
- Increasing quality and thickness of skin
- Reducing uneven pigmentation
- Reducing acne scarring and other types of scarring
The TIXEL system offers 3 treatment modalities:
- Ablative – the most aggressive treatment with results similar to CO2 laser resurfacing but with much less downtime
- Sublative – recommended for darker skin types where full ablative is unsuitable. This can achieve similar results, but over more sessions
- Open channel – a form of mesotherapy, creating channels in the skin for infusion of sterile antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, anti pigmentation serums etc. No real ‘downtime’ issues. Particularly useful for periorbital rejuvenation, pigment issues and acne prone skin
Often, a mixture of ablative and open channel treatments will be recommended for best results, depending on the skin concerns. Advantages of this treatment system include:
- Fast treatment
- Highly effective – results comparable to fractional laser/CO2 resurfacing
- Minimal discomfort and pain
- Rapid healing and minimal downtime
- Natural approach – no lasers, toxins, scalpels or needles
- Sterile, safe, radiation-free
- Suitable for face, neck, eyes, decolletage, arms
What Can TIXEL® Treat?
TIXEL® is a very versatile treatment system that can help improve a host of conditions including:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Skin discoloration, including age spots
- Sun damaged skin
- Skin tone and texture
- Active acne as well as acne scars
Doctor-Led TIXEL Treatments
Our doctors are able to provide the more advanced ABLATIVE TIXEL® treatment as well as prescriptive products during the treatments.
A course of 3 is recommended for the best results normally 4-6 weeks apart.
|Treatment||Cost per Session||Course of 3|
|Full face and eyes||£795||£1,995|
|Full face, eyes and neck||£950||£2,395|
Prescriptive products are tailored according to skin condition – Retin A, Pigmanorm, Tranexamic acid, BOTOX® are examples as well as prescriptive cosmeceuticals.
The fee for consultation with one of our Aesthetic Doctors is £50. Prices for treatments carried out in the same appointment as the consultation will include the £50 consultation fee (note: same day procedures are only undertaken where the procedure is deemed appropriate to do so AND the patient understands the full extent of the costs, risks and potential side effects and is consenting to proceed on that knowledge).