Before & After Photos
Before and after TIXEL treatment
TIXEL eye treatment
Before and after TIXEL rejuvenation
TIXEL eyes results
Before and after TIXEL eyes
Before and after TIXEL periorbital treatment
TIXEL® is an award-winning treatment which uses the heat to rejuvenate, resurface and tighten the skin in a process known as ‘thermal fractional skin rejuvenation. No lasers, chemicals or injections.
- Increasing quality and thickness of skin
- Reducing uneven pigmentation
- Reducing acne scarring and other types of scarring
The TIXEL system offers 3 treatment modalities:
- Ablative – the most aggressive treatment with results similar to CO2 laser resurfacing but with much less downtime
- Sublative – recommended for darker skin types where full ablative is unsuitable. This can achieve similar results, but over more sessions
- Open channel
Advantages of this treatment system include:
Often, a mixture of ablative and open channel treatments will be recommended for best results, depending on the skin concerns.
- Fast treatment
- Highly effective – results comparable to fractional laser/CO2 resurfacing
- Minimal discomfort and pain
- Rapid healing and minimal downtime
- Natural approach – no lasers, toxins, scalpels or needles
- Sterile, safe, radiation-free
- Suitable for face, neck, eyes, decolletage, arms
What can TIXEL® treat?
TIXEL® is a very versatile treatment system that can help improve a host of conditions including:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Skin discoloration, including age spots
- Sun damaged skin
- Skin tone and texture
- Active acne as well as acne scars
|Treatment||Cost per session||Course of 3|
|Full face and eyes||£795||£1,995
|Full face, eyes and neck||£950||£2,395
Our doctors are able to provide the more advanced ABLATIVE TIXEL® treatment as well as prescriptive products during the treatments.
A course of 3 is recommended for the best results normally 4-6 weeks apart.
* The £50 consultation fee is redeemable against the price of Tixel treatment when carried out at the same appointment as the consultation (note: same day procedures are only undertaken where the procedure is deemed appropriate to do so AND the patient understands the full extent of the costs, risks and potential side effects and is consenting to proceed on that knowledge).
Also, should you want to have your treatment at your initial visit and assessment it is the same doctor who will perform your treatment as we only have doctors.
Prescriptive products are tailored according to skin condition – Retin A, Pigmanorm, Tranexamic acid, BOTOX® are examples as well as prescriptive cosmeceuticals.
What our patients say
Request a Callback
One of our dedicated Cosmedics advisors will call you back at a convenient time. You can trust our expertise with:
- Over 17 years of medical excellence;
- Affordable pricing & same day treatments;
- Optimal Covid-19 health & safety;
Always found the Cosmedics team to be genuine, trustworthy and professional. I can honestly say that I have never felt in safer hands and would highly recommend them.
Download a leaflet
How it works – demo video
Preparation & aftercare
Here are some guidelines to help you plan your treatment and recovery from TIXEL:
- Expect to feel a hot ‘sunburnt’ feeling for a couple of hours after treatment
- Redness will last for a few days
- Expect some micro crusting (small scabbing). This will clear after 4-5 days
- Patients should not expect any peeling or blistering
- Patients will need to purchase some aftercare products. We will advise on this at your appointment
- Makeup can be used after 48 hours to cover your skin while healing continues. We suggest mineral makeup.
- Patients can expect to see a difference after 1 treatment, but we recommend a course of 3-5 sessions for optimal results
- Results can be seen 4-6 weeks after treatment
- TIXEL treatment cannot be used while pregnant or breastfeeding
- Your skin will need to be free from active tan for 3 weeks prior to treatment and will require strong sun protection for 3 weeks following treatment
The TIXEL® machine features a bio-compatible, sterile titanium tip which is heated to 400 degrees C. The tip is approximately 1 cm square and contains 9 columns and 9 rows of tiny pyramids (totalling 81).
The tip makes brief contact with the skin, where it transfers thermal energy to the upper skin layers, creating micron sized pores.
The energy transfer can be controlled according to the treatment area and condition being treated. This is adjusted by varying the tip’s skin exposure time as well as its thermal conductivity.