Before & After Tixel Results
Before and after TIXEL treatment
TIXEL eye treatment
Before and after TIXEL rejuvenation
TIXEL eyes results
Before and after TIXEL eyes
Before and after TIXEL periorbital treatment
Cheek acne redness - TIXEL treatment results
Thermal Fractional Rejuvenation Treatment
TIXEL® is an award-winning medical treatment which uses the pin point thermal currents to rejuvenate, resurface and tighten the skin in a process known as ‘thermal fractional skin rejuvenation. This process allows the skin to repair and rejuvenate itself naturally. The treatment areas for Tixel for the best results are
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes and mouth
- Full face rejuvenation for sun damage
- Pigmentation and enlarged pores
- Crepe neck skin and lines
Safe medical-led care
The treatments are undertaken by trained doctors as this is a medical grade treatment. As it is performed by doctors we are able to use higher intensity settings so that deeper layers of collagen regeneration can take place and give a better longer lasting result and other ‘aesthetic’ treatments.
The treatment is performed after having some ‘numbing’ cream applied for 30 minutes before. The treatment is very quick taking only 10-15 minutes during which you might feel a slight warm sensation. After the treatment we recommend plenty of moisturising cream over the next 3-5 days. You will be ‘sunburnt’ red after the treatment for 1-2 days and then get some flaking of the skin over 3-7 days according to the intensity of the settings
We recommend a course of 3 treatments 6-8 weeks apart for the best outcomes.
|Treatment||Cost per session||Course of 3|
|Full face and eyes||£795||£1,995
|Full face, eyes and neck||£950||£2,395
The cost of consultation with our doctors is £50. This is redeemable against the cost of treatment carried out on the same day.
Prices are a guide to the costs and the exact price can only be determined once the doctor has examined you in person.
What our patients say
Our Tixel Treatment Experts
Get In Touch
Please fill in your details and our skin advisors will call you back to give you more information.
You can also add an optional short message and photo of the treatment area.
Tixel – People Also Ask…
What happens during Tixel treatment?
The Tixel machine features a bio-compatible, sterile titanium tip which is heated to 400 degrees C. The tip is approximately 1 cm square and contains 9 columns and 9 rows of tiny pyramids (totalling 81).
The tip makes brief contact with the skin, where it transfers thermal energy to the upper skin layers, creating micron sized pores.
The energy transfer can be controlled according to the treatment area and condition being treated. This is adjusted by varying the tip’s skin exposure time as well as its thermal conductivity.
Tixel does NOT include the following:
- No lasers
- No injections
- No irradiation
What is the evidence for Tixel?
One small study of 26 patients found the following:
- Skin complexion improvement in all patients
- Average treatment pain of 3.1/10
- Downtime of 0-1 days
- Erythema (redness) cleared in 3.5 days
- Satisfaction was 75%
- Reduction in wrinkles achieved in 75% of the cases
- No incidence of bleeding, scarring, or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
Is Tixel safe?
Tixel has an excellent safety profile. There is no risk of burning, no radiation and no needles.
Tixel uses natural heat, which means it is safe to use in the eye area, delivering fractional skin rejuvenation in this delicate area.
Download Tixel treatment leaflet
What preparation & aftercare should I consider?
Here are some guidelines to help you plan your treatment and recovery from Tixel:
- Expect to feel a hot ‘sunburnt’ feeling for a couple of hours after Tixel treatment
- Redness will last for a few days
- Expect some micro crusting (small scabbing). This will clear after 4-5 days
- Patients should not expect any peeling or blistering
- Patients will need to purchase some aftercare products. We will advise on this at your appointment
- Makeup can be used after 48 hours to cover your skin while healing continues. We suggest mineral makeup.
- Patients can expect to see a difference after 1 treatment, but we recommend a course of 3-5 sessions for optimal results
- Results can be seen 4-6 weeks after treatment
- TIXEL treatment cannot be used while pregnant or breastfeeding
- Your skin will need to be free from active tan for 3 weeks prior to treatment and will require strong sun protection for 3 weeks following treatment
Can I have Tixel if I’m suntanned?
Your skin will need to be free from active tan for 3 weeks prior to treatment.
Do I need sun protection after treatment?
Yes, you will require strong sun protection for 3 weeks following treatment.
We recommend avoiding sun exposure where possible, seeking shade and covering up with clothing. You should wear a SPF50+ when outdoors.
How many Tixel treatment sessions will I need?
You can expect to see some results after just one session, but a course of 3 sessions is recommended for the best results. Appointments are normally 4-6 weeks apart. This may vary, depending on treatment.
When will I see the results of my Tixel treatment?
Results take a little time to develop, as Tixel treatment stimulates your skin’s own renewal and regeneration mechanisms, such as production of new collagen. The results tend to develop 4-6 weeks after treatment.
How does Tixel compare to CO2 laser?
According to the manufacturer, Tixel delivers all the results of CO2 laser; but without the pain and with a much faster recovery time. It can even be used on the eyelid and tear trough for a non-surgical eye lift – delicate areas that cannot be treated using laser or microneedling.
Is Tixel OK for darker skin?
Tixel can be used on all skin types, including those with pigmentation and darker skin tones. Treatment is adjustable, so energy settings can be reduced for darker skin types. This means that more treatments may be required.
AFTERCARE INFORMATION – Tixel
For detailed information:
3 Treatment Modalities
- Ablative – the most aggressive treatment with results similar to CO2 laser resurfacing but with much less downtime. This treatment creates deep or shallow micro-channels on the skin to stimulate collagen production. Our doctors are able to provide the more advanced ABLATIVE TIXEL® treatment as well as prescriptive products during the treatments. Prescriptive products are tailored according to skin condition e.g. Retin A, Pigmanorm, Tranexamic acid, BOTOX®, prescription cosmeceuticals.
- Sublative – in sublative mode, Tixel heats within the upper dermis of the skin, whilst protecting the outer layer. This option is recommended for darker skin types where full ablative is unsuitable. It can achieve similar results, but over more sessions.
- Open channel – a similar concept to mesotherapy, creating channels in the skin which enable topical serums and infusions to penetrate the skin in order to rejuvenate, nourish and replenish it
Often, a mixture of ablative and open channel treatments will be recommended for best results, depending on the skin concerns.
TIXEL Treatment Key Facts
- Fast treatment
- Highly effective – results comparable to fractional laser/CO2 resurfacing
- Minimal discomfort and pain
- Rapid healing and minimal downtime
- Natural approach – no lasers, toxins, scalpels or needles
- Sterile, safe, radiation-free
- Suitable for face, neck, eyes, decolletage, arms
TIXEL is a versatile treatment that can improve:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Uneven pigmentation and skin discoloration, including age spots
- Sun damaged skin
- Skin tone and texture
- Active acne
- Acne scarring and other types of scarring
- Quality and thickness of skin