Before & After Results for Laser Rosacea Treatment
Laser redness treatment
Laser rosacea treatment
Advanced Laser Treatment
Facial Redness Treatment
Cosmedics is pleased to announce the latest laser skin treatment with the revolutionary Harmony XL Pro, available exclusively in London at our Putney and Harley Street advanced skin treatment centres.
Cosmedics selected this treatment after patients over the years expressed concerns and frustrations about facial redness, which can be very difficult to hide with makeup and is traditionally thought of as being difficult to treat.
The new laser therapy is effective on a wide variety of facial redness:
- Flushing, tendency to go red
- Hormone induced redness (e.g. menopause)
- Broken blood vessels, capillaries, thread veins or spider veins
- Rosacea – acne-related inflammation
The results are dramatic, with skin both looking clearer and brighter with a smooth and youthful complexion which has a healthy radiance without any hint of pink!
Common treatment areas for facial redness include:
- Red nose
- Ruddy cheeks
- Full face flushing
A consultation with one of our experienced laser treatment doctors is £50.
Prices for treatments carried out in the same appointment as the consultation will include the £50 consultation fee (note: same-day procedures are only undertaken where the procedure is deemed appropriate to do so AND the patient understands the full extent of the costs, risks and potential side effects and is consenting to proceed on that knowledge).
Should you want to have your treatment at your initial visit and assessment, the same doctor will perform your treatment. We only have doctors performing advanced laser skin treatments.
Call today for latest availability and last minute appointments 020 7386 0464.
Clearer skin and redness reduced
Our Prices for Laser Redness Treatment
|Laser redness treatment – First Session||£350|
|Laser redness treatment – Follow Up Sessions||£250|
The prices are a guide and subject to confirmation at the consultation.
- Laser rosacea treatment prices are quoted individually, based on the nature of your pigmentation problem, the size of the area to be treated and the number of treatment sessions
- The Aesthetic Doctor will quote prices at the consultation, based on assessment and diagnosis of your skin condition. They will also advise on how many sessions are recommended in order to achieve the best result and provide an honest appraisal of what to expect
- A course of 2-4 sessions treatment is generally recommended for best results
What our patients say
Meet your medical team
Request a Callback
One of our dedicated Cosmedics advisors will call you back at a convenient time. You can trust our expertise with:
- Over 18 years of medical excellence;
- Affordable pricing & same day treatments;
- Optimal Covid-19 health & safety;
Always found the Cosmedics team to be genuine, trustworthy and professional. I can honestly say that I have never felt in safer hands and would highly recommend them.
Your redness/rosacea laser treatment removal questions answered
How does laser treatment for rosacea work?
The laser works deep within the skin on two levels:
1. Treating blood vessels/veins
Visible veins are a sign that they are damaged and working inefficiently. The laser works to destroy those veins which are enlarged and visible at the surface of the skin. This may sound dramatic, but the blood simply flows through deeper, healthier veins, leaving the skin looking clearer and generally in much better health.
The laser works on a second level, stimulating the body’s natural healing responses for producing new skin cells.
This further improves the complexion, delivering tighter skin and a fresher appearance thanks to the body’s own rejuvenation mechanisms.
Does laser treatment for rosacea hurt?
With other systems such as IPL, laser skin treatment can be uncomfortable. However, with the Harmony XL Pro system, you can expect to notice a warming sensation but it will not be uncomfortable.
There is no need for local anaesthetic, numbing or chilling prior to treatment.
Simultaneous contact cooling technology is incorporated into the applicator tip to cool the skin during treatment for longer periods of time, further minimising the risk of side effects as well as ensuring a more comfortable treatment for patients.
What type of laser machine do Cosmedics use for rosacea treatment?
Cosmedics Aesthetic Doctors use the Harmony XL Pro laser machine.
This is a very advanced and versatile machine which treats a range of conditions using specially designed settings to deliver the best possible impact.
Medical Director, Dr Ross Perry, who has personally selected the Harmony XL Pro machine for excellent safety with outstanding results.
What aftercare advice for laser rosacea treatment do I need to know?
We recommend the following precautions after treatment:
- Avoid exercise for 12 hours
- Avoid heat treatments, sauna, steam room and other hot environments for up to 7 days
- Avoid exposure to the sun, sunbeds or self-tanning before and after laser skin tightening treatment
- Avoid any prolonged UV exposure for 28 days post-treatment
- Wear a high protection SPF following treatment
- Skin preparations such as retinol, glycolic or acne preparations should also be avoided and certain medications will make the skin sensitive to the laser light