41 Harley Street
0207 386 0464
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5.30pm
Sat: 9am – 2pm
Alternatively you can call our Putney Head Office and Clinic direct on 0208 246 4861 for any queries or to arrange an appointment with a doctor. This number is open until 8pm most evenings, until 5pm on Saturday and 10-4pm Sunday.
London Vein Treatment Centre
Thanks to larger premises and a great location, Harley Street is home to Cosmedics Skin Clinics’ second London Vein Treatment Centre, offering:
Map & Directions
The clinic is situated at 41 Harley Street, a beautiful elegant Georgian period building in the heart of the UK’s premier medical district.
Underground tube closest stations:
- Oxford Circus (Piccadilly, Victoria and Central Lines)
- Bond Street (Jubilee and Central Lines)
- Baker Street (Bakerloo and circle lines)
The clinic is about half way along Harley Street.
Available on a meter outside or in the NCP car park in Cavendish Square.
This clinic is voluntarily registered with the CQC in order to have independent measurement to demonstrate our very high standards.
This ‘live’ update is provided by the CQC and will automatically for future assessments and reviews:
Skin Treatments Available
Cosmedics Skin Clinic in Harley Street is well placed in central London to provide minor surgical and non-surgical procedures that are of the highest standards. Our most popular Harley Street treatments are for BOTOX wrinkle relaxing injections and Juvederm or Restylane dermal fillers for lines and wrinkle, mole and skin tag removal procedures; as well as treatments for underarm excessive sweating. We are able to provide all our skin treatments as below:
Cosmetic Treatments Include:
- BOTOX wrinkle relaxing injections
- Dermal Fillers
- Lip Enhancement
- Thread veins
- Underarm excessive sweating
Skin Lesion Treatments Include:
Vein Treatment Centre
Harley Street is home to our central London Vein Treatment Centre – a dedicated service with a vascular surgeon offering laser and surgical treatments for varicose veins.
Our advanced treatments mean no overnight stay and outstanding success rate for varicose vein problems. In addition, smaller veins treated by our skilled and experienced doctors.
Treatments available include:
- Varicose vein removal
- Laser EVLA Varicose Vein Treatment – over 95% success rate in treating veins, with treatment on a walk in-walk out basis
- Foam sclerotherapy
- Facial thread veins
- Leg thread veins
- Surgical removal of bulging varicose veins
Day Case Surgery
We also offer a range of exciting new treatments:
Harley Street Doctors
Dr Ross Perry is the medical director of Cosmedics Skin Clinics and runs the prestigious Harley Street clinic.
- Known for his excellent results.
- Anti-ageing treatments including 8-point face lift and non-surgical rhinoplasty, as well as BOTOX, dermal filler and lip fillers.
- Speciality is removal of moles, cysts, skin tags, warts or other skin lesions with minimal scarring. Thousands removed in his career.
- Frequent media expert on skin and health-related issues.
- Qualified in 1991 and has worked in general practice as well as cosmetic medicine.
- Cosmetic treatments include BOTOX® and dermal fillers.
- Surgical and laser treatments include mole removal, cyst removal, wart and skin tag removal.
- BSc (Hons), MBBS, MRCGP, DFFP, DPD (Dip Derm)
- London treatment for moles, skin tags, warts, cysts
- Natural-looking anti-ageing injections
Harley Street Surgeons
- MB Bch BAO FA EBOPRAS
- Fully registered and accredited surgeon
- Facial rejuvenation & skin lesion expert
- MRCS(Eng), MRCS(Ed), MD(Plas), EBOPRAS, FÄ(Plas)Ger
- Awarded MD “magna cum laude” for research in Plastic Surgery
- Brow lift and eye lift day case surgery, London
- Skilled in EVLA laser varicose vein removal.
- Also offers Foam sclerotherapy and Microsurgery
- Created his own unique Tumescent Foam Sclerotherapy procedure, combining Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA) with Foam Sclerotherapy for excellent results on varicose veins.
Consultant Colorectal Surgeon
- Rafaelo procedure for haemorrhoids (piles)
- Private treatment now available at Cosmedics Skin Clinics, London
See inside Cosmedics’ Harley Street clinic
What our patients say
I recently had 2 moles removed from my face by Dr Rhys Stevens and I am so happy with the results. They had been bothering me for years and I had been bullied about one of them. After the fastest procedure and just a couple of weeks you can barely tell there was ever anything there. I had a follow up appointment as one mole was still slightly raised and Dr Stevens examined it and reshaved the area and reassured me I was right to return. A really fast, friendly and professional service. I would highly recommend.
Posted 1 day ago
Dr Malandrakis treated my condition (dermatofibroma as a result of an insect bite) at the Putney clinic and I couldn't be happier. The cyst was fairly obvious and I was worried about scarring after the process. Dr Malandrakis expertly removed the cyst and stitched the incision site so carefully, I'm fairly sure there will be only minor, or no scarring at all. Dr Aoife Turner then carefully removed the stitches 5 days later, explaining aftercare. The cost was slightly cheaper than Clare Park in Farnham (Spire Health Care), and I think from what the doctors said there, I have had a better result (scarring etc). I highly recommend Cosmedics, in particular Dr Malandrakis and Dr Turner. Excellent all round service.
Posted 5 days ago
I had a raised mole on my upper lip and a relatively large lipoma on my shoulder: I did a lot of research before coming across Cosmedics. Dr Perry and his staff were truly amazing: both procedures were quickly and painless, the after care was easy to follow and now,after 20 days you could barely see the scars! Highly recommended!
Posted 1 week ago
I have a facial disfigurement and have been coming to Dr Ross Perry for a few years. He has an artistic skill that never ceases to amaze me. He uses fillers to even up my face. He’s given me untold confidence. I made a mistake with my booking this week and went to the Harley Street Clinic for an appointment I hadn’t booked. The lovely receptionist/administrator, Marie, tried to find an alternative date. She then proceeded to ask Dr Perry if he could fit me in at the end of the day. He agreed, so everyone had to stay late. That makes all the difference with being professional and being professionals who care!!!
Posted 2 weeks ago
I felt extremely comfortable during the procedure. I was made to feel very welcome from start to finish. Would highly recommend.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Happy with the treatment
Posted 3 weeks ago
Happy with the service provided by Cosmedics
Posted 3 weeks ago
Very professional and trustworthy advice!
Posted 3 weeks ago
Dr Turner was extremely efficient. I have been hesitating to remove moles but I should have just done it earlier. The scars are healing fine and no pain at all. Thank you so much!
Posted 1 month ago
I attended the clinic on the 20th June to have a large mole removed on the centre of my neck. Dr Turner was absolutely amazing! I was very nervous on arrival but she made me feel very welcomed and relaxed. The procedure was pain free I couldn’t feel a thing. 2 weeks later and it is healing very nicely with no infection. Thankyou so much, I am very pleased with the result and feel so much more confident. Would 100% recommend :)
Posted 1 month ago