Mr Malandrakis is a consultant ophthalmic surgeon with a subspecialty in oculoplastics.
His specialist areas include:
- Non-surgical eyelid rejuvenation especially tear troughs and dark circles
- Facial aesthetics with advanced use of BOTOX® and dermal fillers
- Skin lesion removal – moles, cysts, skin tags, warts
His interest in the field of plastic eyelid surgery and facial aesthetics led him to extensive training at the most prestigious centres across the UK.
Imperial University College London (UCL), Moorfields Eye Hospital (MEH), Manchester Royal Eye Hospital (MREH), Newcastle Eye Centre (NEC) are world-leading institutions where he undertook his training.
He has completed a level 7 postgraduate certificate in cosmetic injectables and is registered on the GMC specialist register.
His attention to detail is seen in all aspects of his aesthetic and surgical work with subtle but natural-looking effects. Patients like his friendly and engaging manner as well as the time and thought that goes into his consultations to help people get the results they are looking for
What our customers say
Request a Callback
One of our dedicated Cosmedics advisors will call you back at a convenient time. You can trust our expertise with:
- Over 18 years of medical excellence;
- Affordable pricing & same day treatments;
- Optimal Covid-19 health & safety;
Always found the Cosmedics team to be genuine, trustworthy and professional. I can honestly say that I have never felt in safer hands and would highly recommend them.