Before and after photos
Laser skin tightening is used to rejuvenate the neck area, creating a non-surgical neck lift
The chin, neck and jawline area is more toned and firmer following laser treatment. Ideal for saggy skin accentuated by weight loss
ClearLift Laser Treatment
Treats wrinkles/sun damage and boosts collagen to ‘lift’ and rejuvenate
Laser skin rejuvenation with the revolutionary Harmony XL Pro actively targets and treats lines, wrinkles and sun damage for fresher, tighter skin without surgery or injections.
The laser works deep within the skin, stimulating collagen and regeneration of the skin cells for a tighter, fresher appearance which makes use of your body’s own rejuvenation mechanisms.
Treatment is not at all painful, although patients like the feel of the laser working, in a positive way, deep within the skin.
Initial results are almost instant with skin both looking and feeling fresher and brighter and will improve over time as the collagen and skin cells repair.
All ClearLift treatments are ‘lunchtime procedures’ that are virtually painless with little or no downtime, no need for pre-treatment anesthetic and safe for all skin types.
While facial treatments to reduce lines and wrinkles or improve the jawline are perhaps the most popular, tightening loose skin around the neck and jawline gives a very good result too.
It can be used to tackle:
- Facial lines and wrinkles – highly effective rejuvenation
- Loose jowls – bringing back tightness and smoothness
- Saggy neck skin
- Nose to mouth lines
- Lacklustre, dull skin
- Improve loose skin with dramatic results
Our advanced laser is also effective on delicate skin e.g. neck, decolletage.
Treatment is safe and comfortable as the laser works below the surface of the skin, where it boosts collagen for a natural anti-ageing result.
What areas can be treated?
Facial treatments are always the most popular rejuvenation.
Our state of the art Harmony XL Pro machine is designed to utilise advanced technology to target unwanted signs of ageing, including:
- Sun damage
- Lines and wrinkles
- Loose skin
- Lost firmness and smoothness
- Saggy jowls, jawline and neck skin
- Droopy brow/forehead
- Nose to mouth lines
Treatment is especially effective for:
- Skin that has been overexposed to the sun e.g. decolletage
- Patients that have lost weight, leaving exaggerated loose skin
- Patients seeing the signs of ageing
|Laser redness treatment – Follow Up Sessions||£250|
|Laser redness treatment – First Session||£350|
- Treatment prices are quoted individually, based on the nature of your concerns, the size of area to be treated and the number of treatment sessions
- The Aesthetic Doctor will quote prices at the consultation, based on assessment and diagnosis of your skin condition. They will also advise on how many sessions are recommended in order to achieve the best result and provide an honest appraisal of what to expect
- A course of 2-4 sessions treatment is generally recommended for best results
A consultation with one of our experienced laser treatment doctors is £50.
Prices for treatments carried out in the same appointment as the consultation will include the £50 consultation fee (note: same day procedures are only undertaken where the procedure is deemed appropriate to do so AND the patient understands the full extent of the costs, risks and potential side effects and is consenting to proceed on that knowledge).
Should you want to have your treatment at your initial visit and assessment, the same doctor will perform your treatment. We only have doctors performing advanced laser skin treatments.
Call today for latest availability and last minute appointments 020 7386 0464.
What our patients say
Meet your medical team
Request a Callback
One of our dedicated Cosmedics advisors will call you back at a convenient time. You can trust our expertise with:
- Over 18 years of medical excellence;
- Affordable pricing & same day treatments;
- Optimal Covid-19 health & safety;
Always found the Cosmedics team to be genuine, trustworthy and professional. I can honestly say that I have never felt in safer hands and would highly recommend them.
Your ClearLift Laser questions answered
How does ClearLift Laser Treatment Work?
The pixelated laser divides light into multiple fractions that penetrate the epidermis (outer layer of skin) and go up to 3mm into the dermis. The laser energy works to heat the skin from beneath and deliver a what is called a ‘controlled dermal wound healing’ – the skin’s healing and regeneration responses.
A photo-acoustic energy kick starts skin remodelling to combat skin laxity (loose skin). The remodelling of the skin takes place beneath the outermost layers, triggering healing from within.
Does laser skin treatment hurt?
With other systems such as IPL, laser skin treatment can be uncomfortable. However, with the Harmony XL Pro system, you will experience a warming sensation but no discomfort.
What type of laser machine do Cosmedics use?
Cosmedics Skin Clinics use the Harmony XL Pro laser machine.
We spent a lot of time researching the options and chose this machine as we believe it is the very best laser technology available today. Despite acting deep within the surface of the skin, laser treatment is surprisingly comfortable and results are fast and long-lasting.
- Innovative – ground-breaking 1064 Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser technology
- Skin remodelling – high powered Near Infrared technology
- Efficient – double rod laser configuration maximises energy production
- Unique – energy dispersion – narrow pulse widths with multiple peaks of energy
- Versatile – tackles a range of skin imperfections – lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, enlarged pores, general lacklustre complexion and more
- Effective – treats almost all skin types, genders and ethnicities
What downtime can I expect?
This depends on the treatment carried out:
- Normal ClearLift – no downtime
- ClearLift 4D can occasionally cause some pinprick redness that can be covered with makeup and typically lasts only a few days
What aftercare advice do i need to follow?
We recommend the following precautions after treatment:
- Avoid exercise for 12 hours
- Avoid heat treatments, sauna, steam room and other hot environments for up to 7 days
- Avoid exposure to the sun, sunbeds or self-tanning before and after laser skin tightening treatment
- Avoid any prolonged UV exposure for 28 days post treatment
- Wear a high protection SPF following treatment
- Skin preparations such as retinol, glycolic or acne preparations should also be avoided and certain medications will make the skin sensitive to the laser light
We will discuss aftercare fully at your consultation.
Who will perform the treatment?
Your laser skin treatment will be carried out by one of our fully trained and highly experienced Aesthetic Doctors, so you’re in very safe hands.
Our clinics are overseen by Medical Director, Dr Ross Perry, who has personally selected the Harmony XL Pro machine for outstanding results with little or no downtime for our patients.