Before and after photos
Laser skin tightening is used to rejuvenate the neck area, creating a non-surgical neck lift
The chin, neck and jawline area is more toned and firmer following laser treatment. Ideal for saggy skin accentuated by weight loss
ClearLift Laser Treatment
- Revolutionary rejuvenation without surgery or injections
- Latest laser treatment by experienced Aesthetic Doctors
- Clearer, fresher, tighter looking skin
- Exclusively in our Putney and Harley Street skin centres
Laser skin rejuvenation with the revolutionary Harmony XL Pro actively targets and treats lines, wrinkles and sun damage for fresher, tighter skin without surgery or injections.
The laser works deep within the skin, stimulating collagen and regeneration of the skin cells for a tighter, fresher appearance which makes use of your body’s own rejuvenation mechanisms.
Initial results are almost instant with skin both looking and feeling fresher and brighter and will improve over time as the collagen and skin cells repair.
All ClearLift treatments are ‘lunchtime procedures’ that are virtually painless with little or no downtime, no need for pre-treatment anaesthetic and safe for all skin types.
While facial treatments to reduce lines and wrinkles or improve the jawline are perhaps the most popular, tightening loose skin around the neck and jawline gives a very good result too.
It can be used to tackle:
- Facial lines and wrinkles – highly effective rejuvenation
- Loose jowls – bringing back tightness and smoothness
- Saggy neck skin
- Nose to mouth lines
- Lacklustre, dull skin
- Improve loose skin with dramatic results
Our advanced laser is also effective on delicate skin e.g. neck, decolletage.
Treatment is safe and comfortable as the laser works below the surface of the skin, where it boosts collagen for a natural anti-ageing result.
What areas can be treated?
Facial treatments are always the most popular rejuvenation.
Our state of the art Harmony XL Pro machine is designed to utilise advanced technology to target unwanted signs of ageing, including:
- Sun damage
- Lines and wrinkles
- Loose skin
- Lost firmness and smoothness
- Saggy jowls, jawline and neck skin
- Droopy brow/forehead
- Nose to mouth lines
Treatment is especially effective for:
- Skin that has been overexposed to the sun e.g. decolletage
- Patients that have lost weight, leaving exaggerated loose skin
- Patients seeing the signs of ageing
ClearLift Laser Treatment Costs
|ClearLift laser treatment – First Session||£350|
|ClearLift laser treatment – Follow Up Sessions||£250|
ClearLift Laser Treatment Consultation
The cost of consultation with our doctors is £75. This is redeemable against the cost of treatment carried out on the same day.
Prices are a guide to the costs and the exact price can only be determined once the doctor has examined you in person.
Videos - ClearLift Laser at Cosmedics
What our patients say
Meet your medical team
Get In Touch
Please fill in your details and our skin advisors will call you back to give you more information.
You can also add an optional short message.
ClearLift Laser FAQ: Questions & Answers
What type of laser machine do Cosmedics use for ClearLift laser treatment?
Cosmedics Skin Clinics use the Harmony XL Pro laser machine.
We spent a lot of time researching the options and chose this machine as we believe it is the very best laser technology available today. Despite acting deep within the surface of the skin, laser treatment is surprisingly comfortable and results are fast and long-lasting. Features include:
- Innovative – ground-breaking 1064 Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser technology
- Skin remodelling – high powered Near Infrared technology
- Efficient – double rod laser configuration maximises energy production
- Unique – energy dispersion – narrow pulse widths with multiple peaks of energy
- Versatile – tackles a range of skin imperfections – lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, enlarged pores, general lacklustre complexion and more
- Effective – treats almost all skin types, genders and ethnicities
How does ClearLift laser treatment work?
The pixelated laser divides light into multiple fractions that penetrate the epidermis (outer layer of skin) and go up to 3mm into the dermis. The laser energy works to heat the skin from beneath and deliver a what is called a ‘controlled dermal wound healing’ – the skin’s healing and regeneration responses.
A photo-acoustic energy kick starts skin remodelling to combat skin laxity (loose skin). The remodelling of the skin takes place beneath the outermost layers, triggering healing from within.
Does ClearLift laser skin treatment hurt?
Treatment is not at all painful, although patients like the feel of the laser working, in a positive way, deep within the skin.
With other systems such as IPL, laser skin treatment can be uncomfortable. However, with the Harmony XL Pro system, you will experience a warming sensation but no discomfort.
Who will perform the ClearLift laser treatment?
Your laser skin treatment will be carried out by one of our fully trained and highly experienced Aesthetic Doctors, so you’re in very safe hands.
Our clinics are overseen by Medical Director, Dr Ross Perry, who has personally selected the Harmony XL Pro machine for outstanding results with little or no downtime for our patients.
What aftercare advice do I need to follow?
We recommend the following precautions after treatment:
- Avoid exercise for 12 hours
- Avoid heat treatments, sauna, steam room and other hot environments for up to 7 days
- Avoid exposure to the sun, sunbeds or self-tanning before and after laser skin tightening treatment
- Avoid any prolonged UV exposure for 28 days post treatment
- Wear a high protection SPF following treatment
- Skin preparations such as retinol, glycolic or acne preparations should also be avoided and certain medications will make the skin sensitive to the laser light
We will discuss aftercare fully at your consultation.
What downtime can I expect after ClearLift?
This depends on the treatment carried out:
- Normal ClearLift – no downtime
- ClearLift 4D can occasionally cause some pinprick redness that can be covered with makeup and typically lasts only a few days
How quickly can I see results after ClearLift?
ClearLift is great for generating instant initial results, with skin both looking and feeling fresher and more radiant.
However, the laser works deep within the skin, stimulating collagen and regeneration of the skin cells in the weeks following treatment. Therefore results will improve over time as the collagen and skin cells repair to create for a tighter skin with the rejuvenating ‘lift’ appearance.
How many treatment sessions will I need?
It depends on the condition of your skin and what you are trying to achieve. ClearLift is great for generating instant initial results, with skin both looking and feeling fresher and more radiant. However, to tackle pigmentation and/or achieve a noticeable ‘lift’, then a course of 2-4 sessions treatment is generally recommended for best results
How long do the results last?
Results generally last for 24 months. We recommend a top-up treatment once a year to maintain the benefit