Pigmentation, Sun Damage, Thread Veins...
Help is at hand to improve your skin tone and texture with simple easy and gentle laser treatments.
At Cosmedics our lasers use advanced technologies to give excellent results in treating difficult issues. We offer:
- Laser facial redness – thread veins or spider veins
- Laser pigmentation brown discoloration – sun spots, freckling
- skin conditions – acne and rosacea
The special wavelengths of light are specific to each problem and the settings adjusted to give the best results. A course of sessions 3-6 is recommended to ensure long lasting great results.
Call us for an appointment on 0207 386 0464
Other Laser Treatments
Cosmedics also offer other laser treatments as follows:
Laser skin therapy pricing
The following costs are a guide and subject to confirmation at consultation:
|Laser skin treatment – First Session||£350|
|Laser treatment – Follow Up Sessions||£250|
- Treatment prices are quoted individually, based on the nature of your concerns, the size of area to be treated and the number of treatment sessions
- The Aesthetic Doctor will quote prices at the consultation, based on assessment and diagnosis of your skin condition. They will also advise on how many sessions are recommended in order to achieve the best result and provide an honest appraisal of what to expect
- A course of 2-4 sessions treatment is generally recommended for best results
A consultation with one of our experienced laser treatment doctors is £50.
Prices for treatments carried out in the same appointment as the consultation will include the £50 consultation fee (note: same day procedures are only undertaken where the procedure is deemed appropriate to do so AND the patient understands the full extent of the costs, risks and potential side effects and is consenting to proceed on that knowledge).
Should you want to have your treatment at your initial visit and assessment, the same doctor will perform your treatment. We only have doctors performing advanced laser skin treatments.
Call today for latest availability and last minute appointments 020 7386 0464.
The Daily Mail’s Mail Online Live visited Cosmedics Skin Clinics in Putney for a live broadcast of the ‘laser lunchtime lift’ on their Facebook page.
Read more at Live Laser Lunchtime Lift Treatment – Daily Mail
Harmony XL Pro
Cosmedics Skin Clinic have invested in the latest laser technology with the Harmony XL Pro machine, exclusively in our Putney and Harley Street clinics.
This offers a number of distinct advantages for patients seeking treatment for difficult pigmentation problems:
- safe treatment process in a medically supervised clinic environment
- pain-free treatment process
- gentle yet effective treatment
- suitable for the face or body
- offers patients with a wide variety of skin conditions the option of treatment without needles, chemicals or surgery
The laser works deep within the skin, targeting areas of colour contrast such as veins or pigment. The process also stimulates cell renewal and production of collagen.
Laser treatment has given practitioners new tools with which they can effectively treat a range of previously difficult and resistant skin conditions.
Laser skin therapy delivers excellent results in treating issues that affect the clarity and complexion of the skin such as:
- pigmentation problems (from freckles or patchiness to melasma and hyperpigmentation)
- vascular problems (thread veins or spider veins)
- photo-damage (visible signs of sun damage including sun spots, skin texture and extensive freckling)
- skin conditions (other conditions that can be improved with laser treatment include acne and rosacea)
Laser works in harmony with the body’s own healing and rejuvenation processes. This improves the complexion of the skin as well as troubleshooting the specific problem presented.