Facial Lifting & Rejuvenation
Silhouette Soft and PDO thread lifts are the latest technology that create facial lifting and repositioning of areas that are difficult to treat with classic non surgical treatments such as fillers and laser.
This includes areas such as:
- Jawline (saggy jowls)
- Neck (so-called turkey neck)
Thread lifting can achieve natural, long-lasting and immediately visible results whilst avoiding an invasive surgical procedure.
As well as the instantaneous lifting appearance from the procedure, you will also enjoy longer term rejeuvenating effects as the threads are broken down by the body which stimulates the of production of collagen.
The treatment is carried out using local anaesthetic— and under sterile conditions where the threads are inserted at specific vectors and locations which will be marked pre-procedure by your surgeon to achieve the desired effect. Recovery is quick – minor swelling or bruising – which will resolve within a few days.
The procedure results in a natural and rejuvenated look, giving a more fresh and youthful appearance which is effective for up to two years and can easily be repeated as and when required or combined with other lifting and rejuvenating procedures.
Benefits of Thread Lift Treatment
Thread lift treatment can treat the following skin concerns and have a range of benefits:
- Hollow cheeks – loss of volume from our cheeks is very ageing but a thread lift can trigger collagen production which fills the hollow.
- Jowls – as we age and gravity takes its toll, jowls can form around the jawline and can create the effect of excess skin.
- Sagging cheeks – the mild to moderate sagging of cheeks is caused by the ageing process but can be rectified by Thread lift treatment.
- Deep wrinkles – folds and lines around the nose and chin are caused by fat pads in our face slipping due to age.
Key Facts – Treatment at Cosmedics
At Cosmedics we offer this for patients:
- Where the certain areas cannot be lifted without surgery
- Who are wanting that next step after fillers but don’t want surgery at any cost
- With our plastic surgeon Ms Aoife Turner who is best placed to advise whether this is the right treatment for you
- Prices starting from £800
A consultation with our Surgeon is required prior to treatment to provide a detailed diagnosis so that treatment options can be fully explained based on your specific needs.
The price of our consultation is £50.
Thread Lift Costs
The number of threads to be used depends on which area is treated and the surface area.
|Thread Lift Treatment||Cost|
Prices above are a guide to the costs and the exact price can only be determined once the doctor has examined the mole and advice given as to the best way of removal. Larger and more complex moles are likely to incur a higher fee.