Before & After Jowls Treatment with Dermal Filler
Lip and chin filler to replace the collagen loss due the ageing for a rejuvenating result
Jowls Lift with Dermal Fillers
Can dermal fillers help saggy jowls?
Yes, dermal fillers can be used to improve loose or saggy jowls.
Fillers are injectable substances that are used to add volume to the skin. The principle behind the technique is to inject filler into the area around the jowls to add volume and lift sagging skin.
When strategically placed in the jawline, fillers can help to lift and tighten jowls, creating a more youthful and defined appearance.
How does dermal filler work for jowls?
Dermal fillers may not be the first thing you think about when it comes to the jowls but they can be used to fix a variety of problems in this area, including:
- Loss of volume: As we age, we lose collagen and fat in our faces, which can lead to jowls. Dermal fillers can help to restore lost volume and plump up the skin, which can make jowls less noticeable.
- Sagging skin: As we age, our skin also loses elasticity, which can cause it to sag. Dermal fillers can help to lift and tighten sagging skin, which can also make jowls less noticeable.
- Marionette lines: Marionette lines are the deep lines that run from the corners of the mouth down to the jawline. Dermal fillers can help to soften these lines and make them less noticeable.
- Double chin: A double chin is often caused by a combination of loss of volume and sagging skin in the lower face. Dermal fillers can help to restore volume and lift sagging skin, which can help to reduce the appearance of a double chin.
It is important to note that dermal fillers cannot completely eliminate jowls. However, they can be a very effective way to improve the appearance of jowls and make them less noticeable.
What are the benefits of using filler for a jowls lift?
here are many benefits to using filler for a jowls lift. Here are some of the most common:
- Non-surgical: Fillers are a non-surgical treatment, which means that there is no downtime and no need for anaesthesic. This makes them a good option for people who are looking for a quick and easy way to improve the appearance of their jowls.
- Immediate results: Fillers can provide immediate results, which means that you can see the difference right away. This can be a big advantage for people who are looking for a quick fix for their jowls.
- Natural-looking results: Fillers can be used to create natural-looking results. This is because the filler is injected into the skin, so it blends in with the surrounding tissue.
- Long-lasting results: The results of filler treatment can last for several months to a year. This means that you can enjoy the benefits of a jowls lift for a long time.
- Safe and effective: Fillers are a safe and effective treatment for jowls. They have been used for many years and have a good safety profile.
Dermal fillers take a matter of minutes
Instant lift to the jowl area
15-18 months for the full result and up to 2 years before the fillers have completely dissipated.
Jowl Lift with Dermal Fillers Prices
|Non-surgical jowl lift with advanced dermal fillers||from £500|
Jowls Fillers Consultation
The cost of consultation with our doctors is £75. This is redeemable against the cost of treatment carried out on the same day.
Prices are a guide to the costs and the exact price can only be determined once the doctor has examined you in person.
An Introduction to Cosmedics Skin Clinics
What our patients say
Meet your medical team
Get In Touch
Please fill in your details and our skin advisors will call you back to give you more information.
You can also add an optional short message.
Jowls Fillers FAQ: Questions & Answers
Who is a good candidate for a jowl lift with dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are a good option for people who are looking for a non-surgical way to improve the appearance of their jowls. They are also a good option for people who are not interested in surgery or who do not have the time for a surgical procedure.
How long does a jowl lift with dermal fillers last?
The results of a jowl lift with dermal fillers can last for several months to a year. However, the exact duration of results will vary depending on the individual and the type of filler used.
How much does a jowl lift with dermal fillers cost?
The cost of a jowl lift with dermal fillers will vary depending on the individual and the type of filler used. We’ve indicated pricing above. You’ll find more information on our treatment prices page.
What are the potential side-effects of jowl lift with dermal fillers
Here are some of the risks associated with filler treatment for jowls:
- Infection: There is a small risk of infection at the injection site.
- Bruising: There may be some bruising at the injection site, which usually goes away within a few days.
- Allergic reaction: There is a very small risk of an allergic reaction to the filler.
It is important to note that these risks are very rare, but they will be discussed in full at your consultation, so that you are able to make a fully informed choice. Most people who have filler treatment for jowls experience no complications.
What are the alternatives to a jowl lift with dermal fillers?
There are a number of alternatives to a jowl lift with dermal fillers, including:
- Surgical jowl lift
- Thread lift
- Radiofrequency treatment
- Laser treatment
Dermal fillers are a safe, effective and quick option.
At Cosmedics, we also offer ClearLift laser treatment, which stimulates collagen production for a tightening and lifting effect. This can be worth considering as an alternative OR for use alongside fillers to create an even better result.