Before & After Non-Surgical Jawline Filler Results
Jawline Dermal Fillers Before & After Natasha
Chin reshaping dermal fillers to improve the projection and balance of the face
Lip and chin filler to replace the collagen loss due the ageing for a rejuvenating result
Jawline Enhancement Fillers
Why choose jawline fillers?
Jawline fillers are injectable substances that are used to add volume and definition to the jawline. They can be used to:
- Reduce the appearance of sagging skin and jowls.
- Create a more chiseled or defined jawline.
- Balance an asymmetrical jawline.
- Improve the overall appearance of the face.
It is not a permanent procedure, but can be repeated when the dermal fillers have gone.
How do jawline fillers work?
Hyaluronic acid (HA) jawline fillers work by adding volume to the jawline. HA is a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps to keep skin hydrated and plump. When injected into the jawline, HA fills in any areas of sagging or loss of volume, creating a more defined and chiseled appearance.
The procedure is typically done in a doctor’s office and takes about 30 minutes. The filler is injected into the desired areas of the jawline using a small needle or cannula. The results are typically immediate and can last for up to two years.
What are the benefits of jawline filler?
There are many benefits of jawline enhancement filler treatment. Some of the most common benefits include:
- They are a non-surgical procedure, so there is no downtime required.
- The results are immediate and can last for up to two years.
- They are relatively safe and have few side effects.
- They can improve the overall appearance of the face.
Fillers vs implants for jawline enhancement
In USA, implants are sometimes used to create a more ‘Hollywood style’ look. These have never been as popular in the UK, as it is quite an invasive procedure with a series of potential risks and complications.
In the UK, dermal fillers are generally the preferred option. They are instant, reversible, pain-free and have minimal downtime. Risk of complications is very low.
Injections take a few minutes after consultation
Very quick - no downtime
Instant improvements to profile
15-18 months for the full result and up to 2 years before the fillers have completely dissipated.
Jawline Fillers Costs
|Long-lasting jawline enhancement with advanced dermal fillers||from £500|
Jawline Enhancement Consultation
The cost of consultation with our doctors is £75. This is redeemable against the cost of treatment carried out on the same day.
Prices are a guide to the costs and the exact price can only be determined once the doctor has examined you in person.
Jawline Fillers At Cosmedics
What our patients say
Meet your medical team
Get In Touch
Please fill in your details and our skin advisors will call you back to give you more information.
You can also add an optional short message.
Jawline Fillers FAQ: Questions & Answers
What are the alternatives to jawline enhancement filler?
There are a few alternatives to jawline enhancement filler, including:
- Facial implants – this is a much riskier and more expensive procedure and we do not recommend or offer it.
- Thread lifting – this may be an option. It will involve lifting the tissues for a sharper jawline, rather than volumising. Find out more about thread lift.
- ClearLift laser – this advanced treatment uses energy to stimulate the skin’s own production of collagen and elastin. It causes the skin to lift and tighten so can be helpful for improving the jawline
- Belkyra – if there is a ‘double chin’, fat dissolving injections can be an excellent way of reducing excessive fat cells for a leaner profile
Are jawline fillers right for me?
Your doctor will fully assess your suitability for jawline fillers in your consultation, prior to treatment. They will consider all the factors, including:
- Your overall health
- Your skin type
- Your expectations for the results
- Other medical conditions/circumstances
How long does the procedure take?
The actual injection of chin fillers can take as little as 10-15 minutes, but the entire appointment may take up to an hour to allow for consultation and preparation.
Are there any risks with jawline fillers?
Here are some things to be aware of before having jawline fillers:
- There is a small risk of infection.
- There is a small risk of bruising and swelling.
- The filler may migrate to other areas of the face.
- The results may not be what you expected.
Choose a good, experienced and medically-qualified practitioner as this will reduce the risks of treatment.
Can I get jawline enhancement filler if I have fillers in other parts of my face?
Yes, you can get jawline enhancement filler if you have fillers in other parts of your face. However, it is important to make sure that the face remains natural looking and balanced. You may consider the 8 point face lift, which takes a more holistic approach to improving the overall appearance and aesthetics of the face.
What is the difference between jawline enhancement filler and chin augmentation?
Jawline enhancement filler is used to add volume to the jawline, while chin augmentation is used to add volume to the chin. Your doctor may recommend incorporating the chin as part of the treatment for optimum results.
What side-effects can I expect after jawline fillers?
You may experience some bruising and swelling, but this should subside within a few days.
What is the recovery/downtime for jawline enhancement filler?
The recovery time for jawline enhancement filler is typically short and there is no downtime. You can return straight to work afterwards.
Can I have this procedure while pregnant?
We recommend having no injectable treatments during pregnancy, as there is little to no research on the safety of dermal fillers during this time. It is best to err on the side of caution.
AFTERCARE INFORMATION – Dermal Fillers
For detailed information: