Eyebrow lifts – brow lift surgery
Eyebrow Lift Treatment
Brow or eyebrow lift
Browpexy day case in London.
- Surgery for rejuvenating and lifting the brow area
- Trust our fully registered and experienced surgeons
- Day case procedures at our London clinics
‘Browplexy’ is the medical name for a brow lift – a popular surgical procedure which removes excessive skin to smooth and lift the forehead and brow area. This procedure is highly effective at tackling signs of ageing in the brow area. By removing excess skin, surgeons are able to provide a solution with lasting results.
- Tackle major creases and lines
- Lift the brows for a younger profile
This procedure works very well in conjunction with Eye Lift surgery or eyelid lift for a more holistic and thorough result.
Day case procedures
Cosmedics Skin Clinics is now offering brow lift procedures on a ‘day case’ basis, making them very convenient for busy clients and at competitive costs too, saving the hassle and expense of a hospital stay.
Our surgeons’ subtle techniques mean that we avoid the risk of ‘wind tunnel’ effect and deliver subtle yet effective results. The effect is to make people look fresher and younger. and less tired or angry.
A brow lift is ideal for patients over the age of 45, where the signs of ageing are becoming established; or for those for whom injectable treatments do not deliver enough of a difference due to excess loose skin, perhaps due to weight loss or sun exposure.
Brow lift prices
Every person has different requirements, so the prices of brow lift surgery are subject to confirmation at your consultation. If you would like an estimate in advance, please email a photo to email@example.com. This will not replace the need for a face to face assessment, but should give an accurate guide as to what to expect.
Consultations are essential as the exact price can only be determined once the surgeon has examined you and given advice based on their full diagnosis.
This will take around 30 minutes and will include a quote for the work recommended and discussed.
What to expect during a brow lift procedure
Your surgeon will fully explain during your consultation. Here are a few points to answer common queries:
- Will I have to have stitches? Yes, this procedure does require stitches to close the wound where the skin has been removed. These will be removed 5-7 days later in our clinics at no additional cost
- Will it hurt? We advise patients to expect mild discomfort for around 3-5 days. This is normally manageable with standard painkillers
- What will swelling and bruising look like? Patients can expect swelling for 3-5 days and bruising 7-10 days. Cold compresses and ice packs can be helpful in handling this
- Do I need time off work? Most patients will take a few days off to avoid being seen with stitches and swelling/bruising – but you don’t have to
- Can I exercise? We request no exercise for the first 1-2 weeks, to enable swelling and bruising to subside
- Can I shower and wash? Yes, you’ll need to keep the area very clean while avoiding risk of damaging the wound. We will recommend suitable products and regimes.
Advantages of brow lift surgery
Our day case surgery means:
- Local anaesthetic – better tolerated and lower risks than general
- No overnight stay – less time out of your busy schedule
- Fast recovery – bruising lasts up to 10 days
- A simple walk in walk out procedure
- Takes 30 – 60 minutes
- Longer lasting than injections or laser – excess skin gone for good
Non-surgical treatment options
Our non-invasive cosmetic treatments can be used alongside brow lift surgery for a more comprehensive result. All our doctors are highly skilled in the latest injectable treatments. Options to consider:
- BOTOX® anti-wrinkle injections
- Dermal Fillers to replenish lost volume
- 8 point face lift to lift facial tissues
You can expect great results from your surgery, but these can be used alongside to enhance the overall result. Your surgeon will be happy to advise.
30 - 60 minutes
Up to 10 days
6 - 12 months
|Brow Lift||Subject to confirmation at your consultation|
- A consultation with our plastic surgeon is required before any treatment to assess your face and the best options for you
- Prices can only be determined once the surgeon has examined your face in detail in order to give advice based on a full diagnosis
- Consultations take around 30 minutes and the surgeon will provide a quote for the work recommended and discussed
- If you would like an estimate in advance, please email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will not replace the need for a face to face assessment, but should give a helpful guide as to what to expect
What our patients say
Meet your medical team
Request a Callback
One of our dedicated Cosmedics advisors will call you back at a convenient time. You can trust our expertise with:
- Over 18 years of medical excellence;
- Affordable pricing & same day treatments;
- Optimal Covid-19 health & safety;
Always found the Cosmedics team to be genuine, trustworthy and professional. I can honestly say that I have never felt in safer hands and would highly recommend them.