Botox before & after results
BOTOX Forehead Before & After Charlotte
BOTOX Frown Before & After Charlotte
BOTOX Crows Feet Before & After Charlotte
Forehead BOTOX Before & After Theresa
BOTOX Frown Before & After Theresa
BOTOX Crows Feet Before & After Theresa
BOTOX Forehead Before & After Natasha
BOTOX Crows Feet Before & After Natasha
BOTOX Frown Before & After Natasha
BOTOX Forehead Before & After Chloe
BOTOX Frown Before & After Chloe
BOTOX Crows feet Before & After Chloe
Male BOTOX Forehead Lines Before & After - Matt
Male BOTOX Frown Lines Before & After - Matt
Male BOTOX Crows Feet Before & After - Matt
Before after Botox for men - forehead/frown lines
Botox for men - treatment to the eye area / crows feet for fresher younger look.
Preventative BOTOX Forehead Before & After
Preventative BOTOX Frown Before & After
Preventative BOTOX Crows Feet Before & After
BOTOX Forehead Before & After Lucy
BOTOX Frown Before & After Lucy
BOTOX Crows Feet Before & After
BOTOX Forehead Before & After Abby
BOTOX Crows Feet Before & After Abby
BOTOX Frown Before & After Abby
Before and after Botox forehead treatment
Before and after Botox crows feet treatment
Before and after Botox frown treatment
Before after photo Botox forehead treatment
Before after Botox to the eye area to remove laughter lines and crow’s feet.
Before after photo forehead Botox treatment results
Before after Botox treatment for frown, forehead lines and a gentle eyebrow lift
Before after Botox treatment used to lift 'sad smile'
Botox Wrinkle Relaxing Treatment
No 1 wrinkle treatment
Botox is the worlds No1 facial treatment for lines and wrinkles to help us look younger and more refreshed. It was first introduced into the UK in the late 80’s and its popularity has soared since then to treating millions of men and women safely each year. It is the result of years of studies(1) culminating in its the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval of botulinum toxin in 1989, for a wrinkle injection to target wrinkles and fine lines.
The Botox treatment involves tiny painless injections into the specific areas of the skin to temporarily relax the muscles under the skin that in turn softens out the lines created by repetitive facial expressions over the years.
The best thing about the Botox is that it only takes about 5-10 minutes to do and you can resume your normal day afterwards as there is no downtime.
It takes 3-4 days to start work and the rejuvenating younger appearance lasts about 4-5 months.
Who is Botox for?
Anyone who is concerned about looking tired, prematurely ageing, deeper lines and wrinkles that are not responding to other treatments or skin care regimes. There are very few people who we don’t recommend it for such as in pregnancy, but otherwise most adult men(4) and women are suitable.
Benefits of Botox
Botox treatments target certain areas of the face that show ageing and tiredness and by reducing these can help improve your overall appearance.
- Frown line reduction – the frown lines are often known as the glabella area and either form a 11 i.e. two lines or a single vertical line. These are caused by repetitive use of these muscles and by relaxing them will reduce or remove these lines so you look less angry and more refreshed.
- Forehead line smoothing – the forehead lines are our main form or expression and the overuse of these muscles creates furrows across the forehead. Smoothing out these whilst maintaining some movement is the key skill of administering botox safely.
- Eye line de-creasing – the eye lines or crows feet are from smiling and laughter and get deeper with age and contribute to sagging skin later in life. By reducing the excessive creasing means the lines will soften and the skin will retain its strength for longer.
- Jawline slimming – the masseter muscles that we use to bite often over clenches that can lead to teeth grinding but also asymmetry of the face particularly in women where the jaw looks too wide. By relaxing these muscles it creates an effect of a slimmer more defined jawline.
- Jowl reduction – certain muscles depressor oris angulae and the platysma bands of our neck often can accentuate the jowls of the lower face. Injecting these with specific amounts of botox can help elevate the jowls (2). Often referred to as the Nefertiti lift.
- Excess sweating – botox helps stop underarm and excessive sweating
- Migraines – treatments with botox injections has clinical research showing effective use for migraines and headaches.
For your consultation and treatment, you will only see our doctors who each have years’ of experience in botox treatments. We pride ourselves on providing a personal tailored approach for each patient to achieve natural rejuvenated result rather than anything that might be seen as too much.
With 4 QCQ registered botox clinics in London and 1 in Bristol you can easily find a clinic near you and you know you are in safe hands with a reputation built over 15 years.
After your initial appointment we offer a free follow up appointment 2 weeks later to ensure the right dose for future treatments.
Our approach is holistic and should your feel there are other areas we can help you with we are more than happy to help given our range of skin services includes Dermal fillers injections as well as laser treatments.
|Treatment||For Women||For Men|
|Nefertiti neck/jowl lift||£250 or £150 as supplement|
|Jaw slimming||£395 or £300 as supplement|
The cost of consultation with our doctors is £75. This is redeemable against the cost of treatment carried out on the same day.
Prices are a guide to the costs and the exact price can only be determined once the doctor has examined you in person.
As part of our quality of care we offer free Botox top ups after 2-4 weeks to ensure the Botox results are as good as possible.
What our patients say
Get In Touch
Please fill in your details and our skin advisors will call you back to give you more information.
You can also add an optional short message.
Botox FAQ: Questions & Answers
What is Botox?
Botox is the best anti-ageing treatment for frown, forehead and eye wrinkles, and that is a fact! It is a worldwide success as the number one treatment shows no signs of diminishing, with over 500,000 face treatments in the UK alone.
At what age should you start getting Botox?
Both men and women typically start Botox in their late twenties/early thirties, with the most popular age group 30-60 years old.
How does Botox work?
Botox blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles. The injected muscle then relaxes. That makes the overlying skin lines also relax and smooth out.
Botox is most often used on forehead lines, crow’s feet (lines around the eye), and frown lines
Are the injections painful?
No as we use nano sized needles for pain-free injections. This also helps to minimise bruising and redness afterwards.
Can I have Botox while pregnant/breastfeeding?
No. Whilst Botox is a safe treatment, like a lot of medications it is not recommended during pregnancy or breast feeding, as it is not licensed for this.
Does Botox make you look older after it wears off?
No. Botox essentially rests the skin; so that during the time the Botox is smoothing out the skin, it has a chance to repair.
This actually makes the skin look better for longer even after the Botox has worn off.
What are the potential side effects from anti-wrinkle injections?
Botox treatments are very safe. Side effects are not common and in almost all cases are temporary, especially if done with experienced doctor. Side effects can include headaches and bruising (from the injections). Rarely brow or eyelid heaviness.
Are there different types of botulinum toxin?
Yes, Botox is the most commonly used type of toxin, but others include Disport, Azzalure and Vistabel.
How do I get rid of my other wrinkles?
What is baby Botox?
Baby Botox treatment is a very low dose of Botox to give a very soft result, at Cosmedics we aim to combine the softer appearance with maximum longevity to achieve the best balance possible.
How long before I see the results?
Botox starts to take effect after 3-4 days, with the full younger looking skin at about 10-14 days. It lasts 4-6 months before the effects start to wear off.
After Botox treatment, what should I do?
After Botox treatment, we normally recommend to use your facial muscles with lots of smiling and frowning to help work the Botox into the muscles. We advise not to have heavy exercise for 12 hours after, but other than this, going back to normal life straightaway is normal.
Does Botox react with the COVID vaccine?
There is no evidence to suggest that there is any risk with Botox and the Covid vaccines.
What is the Botox cost in London UK?
The cost of Botox for women is £275 for 1 area, £350 for 2 areas and £395 for 3 areas.
For men Botox cost is £275 for 1 area, £380 for 2 areas and £3425 for 3 areas as they require more Botox due to stronger muscles
Where are Botox clinics?
We have Botox clinics in central London at our Harley Street clinic.
For Botox clinics in the UK outside of London, we have our Bristol Botox clinic in the heart of Clifton.
What makes the best Botox doctors?
We consider our doctors to be among the best Botox doctors in London and the UK.
With over 10 years experience, having treated 1000s of patients every year, advanced training techniques and constantly evolving how we attain the best natural results.
Dr Perry has also been voted in Tatler as being one of the best injectors in the UK.
AFTERCARE INFORMATION – Botox Treatment
For detailed information
Botox Clinics Near You
London & Bristol
Botox clinical references and studies
(1) Clinical Indications and Injection Technique for the Cosmetic Use of Botulinum A Exotoxin
- CARRUTHERS, ALASTAIR FRCPC1; CARRUTHERS, JEAN FRCSC1
- Dermatologic Surgery: November 1998 – Volume 24 – Issue 11 – p 1189-1194
- doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.1998.tb04097.x
(2) Dermatol surg 1998 Nov;24(11):1232-4.
- Cosmetic use of botulinum A exotoxin for the aging neck
- F S Brandt 1, B Bellman
- DOI: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.1998.tb04103.x
(3)- Semin Cutan Med Surg 2001 Jun;20(2):71-84.
- Botulinum toxin type A: history and current cosmetic use in the upper face
- A Carruthers 1, J Carruthers
- DOI: 10.1053/sder.2001.25138
(4) Dermatol Ther