Before and after photos
Face mole removal by shave excision & laser
Before and after face mole removal
Mole removal chin before and after
Chin mole removal before after
Our UK mole removal clinics are located in London Harley Street, City of London, Putney, Kensington as well as Bristol.
UK Mole Clinics
If you are looking for a clinic in the UK to remove your moles then our expert doctors can not only help with the diagnosis but can also help should removing a mole be something you are considering. We remove moles, lots of moles and we do it very well !
All our UK mole removal clinics are CQC registered and are doctor led. Most patients are anxious about who to see and what the result might look like. As a company that treats over 5000 patients a year for mainly mole and skin blemishes for medical and cosmetic reasons we can offer you a balanced view on the result but also whether it is the right time for you.
Our doctors have the training, skillset and technology to remove moles on any part of the body whether it be the face, scalp, neck, body and limbs as well as other sensitive areas can be bothersome or cosmetically unacceptable.
Dr Perry and his team of plastic surgeons always comment on how many patients tell them
“ If I have known it was that easy, I would have done it sooner”
At our clinics mole removal is the most popular treatment and we excel in this area as we devote a lot of time and training to getting the best results.
Once you arrive after a refreshment of tea or coffee as most people feel a bit anxious the nurse will take you to see the doctor or surgeon to have a consultation. Here you will be able to describe why and for what reason you want your mole removed. One it has been examined the doctor can then explain the exact diagnosis and a treatment plan. This plan can be undertaken on the same day as ALL our London mole clinics and Bristol mole clinics are set up to be able to offer this as part of our unique ‘See & Treat’ Service.
A few minutes
7-10 days healing
Mole Removal Costs
|Shave Excision +/- Laser|
Consultations with our doctors or surgeons cost £75 for mole removal. The consultation fee is redeemable against the price of mole removal treatment when carried out at the same appointment as the consultation.
Doctor consultations are purely for the moles’ patients request to have assessed for removal. Please book separately for a full body mole check.
Histology / Testing of the Mole
* All moles that are removed are sent to a separate laboratory for histology microscopic testing by a pathologist doctor to ensure the correct diagnosis. This is a standard requirement for good medical practice and results will be sent to you via encrypted email.
Videos - Laser Mole Removal at Cosmedics
What our patients say
Meet your medical team
Get In Touch
Please fill in your details and our skin advisors will call you back to give you more information.
You can also add an optional short message.
Mole Removal Clinics FAQ: Questions & Answers
What are the Risks of Mole Removal
In most cases these are very rare or small because we have skilled doctors and excellent facilities that help reduce these risks.
The commonest is worry is will the mark that replaces the mole look worse. This is almost guaranteed not to be the case as our doctors would always advise what is in your best interest. Yes occasionally there is a small scar or mark but these fade with time and will result in a much better appearance. Very rarely hypertrophic or keloid scarring can occur in certain people who are prone to these and we undertake aftercare treatment to help limit or treat these conditions.
What options do I have for mole removal?
- Shave excision & laser surgery – no stitches & takes 5 minutes. Best for raised moles. Most popular
- Ellipse excision surgery – involves stitches & takes 20 minutes. Best for flat or suspicious moles.
- Radiosurgery mole removal for benign protruding moles.
- Laser treatments – for small warts, moles, skin tags and red blemishes. Takes a few minutes.
- Cryotherapy / Freezing – for warts, skin tags and minor skin blemishes. Takes a few seconds.
What are the Benefits of Mole Removal?
The benefits of mole removal are that you can have the mole removed easily in as little as 20 minutes and return to normal daily life so that you can
- Eliminate any discomfort and irritation when catches on clothing, or shaving or generally becoming inflamed
- Improve your confidence once its been removed for cosmetic reasons
- Stop worrying re skin cancer as it will be removed immediately on the same day and test if for your peace of mind.
AFTERCARE INFORMATION – shave excision
For shave excisions we normally advise the following aftercare:
- If you have a dressing you will be told when it can be removed;
- Vaseline is normally then applied to keep the wound moist for 1 to 2 weeks until healed;
- The wound will be red for 2 to 3 weeks, which gradually settles over the next few months;
- Massaging with oils (bio-oil) or moisturising (dermatix) creams is advisable after 2 to 3 weeks to help reduce any scarring;
- If there is any increasing pain or redness, consult your doctor
For detailed information
AFTERCARE INFORMATION – ellipse excision
For elliptical mole excisions we normally advise the following aftercare:
- Keep the wound dry for 2 days;
- Dressings can be left for up to a week;
- You will be informed as to whether your stitches are dissolvable or need to be removed;
- Over 1 to 2 weeks, in areas where the skin is under tension such as the back and legs, it is advisable to reduce exercises which would possibly stretch the wound;
- Steri-strips can be applied over the wound for up to 3 weeks to help the wound heal;
- After 3 weeks the wound can be massaged with oils bio-oil or silicon scar creams (dermatix);
- If there is any increasing pain or redness consult your doctor as it could be a sign of infection.
For detailed information
Find your nearest laser mole removal clinic
All our mole clinics can offer all the range of mole removal procedures which ever clinic you choose and our doctors often work at more than one clinic location. We have also just opened our brand new city mole removal clinic in the heart of the city with Bank, Liverpool Street Station and Moorgate all within 5 mins walk.
Dr Ross Perry – Harley Street Tues / Thursdays, City of London – Fridays, Putney – Mon Wed, Kensington – Thursdays
Dr Jenny – Harley Street – Mon Wed Thursdays Saturdays, City of London – Thursdays / Fridays,
Dr Michail – Harley Street – Mondays Thursdays Saturdays, Putney Tuesday / Thursdays, City of London – Fridays
Dr Paul Caine – Harley Street – Mondays Thursdays Saturdays, Putney Tuesday / Thursdays, City of London – Fridays