Before and after photos
Shave excision removal of a large mole on the right lip
Mole on the lower cheek removed by shave excision.
Removal of a large and obtrusive mole by the lip
A bothersome mole was removed from the side of the nose, leaving skin smoother.
An annoying raised but colourless mole was removed from the side of the nose.
This raised mole was annoying situated very close to the eye. It was quickly and painlessly removed.
This facial mole was removed straightaway in the consultation, leaving the skin clearer
Images showing before and after removal of a mole above the top lip.
Facial mole removal results
Prominent mole on chin removed
Facial mole removal London
Mole by eye removed with minimal scar results
Mole on lip removal results
London mole removal
Removal of a large mole from the eyebrow using surgical excision technique and small stitches.
Facial mole removal before and after results
Large facial mole removal results
Mole on nose before and after
A facial mole removed using ellipse excision surgery. The tiny stitches will be removed to leave a very small scar.
A large and uncomfortable mole cyst on the lip removed using ellipse surgery.
Removal of a large, dark and prominent mole using surgery excision.
Mole removal from the chin, getting rid of a prominent large and unwanted mole.
Male facial mole removed quickly and painlessly.
Forehead mole removed using shave excision.
Facial moles can be particularly troublesome simply because they are so visible and can be impossible to hide.
Where they are raised, they can be a problem with shaving and even more noticeable. Hairy moles are particularly difficult for both men and women.
- age – they can increase as we get older and/or become more prominent facial moles tend to be associated with:
- family history – if relatives were ‘moley’ then you are more likely to be too
- sun exposure – the UVA/UVB rays can also be a factor
Mole Removal on The Face
Although the NHS will not generally remove moles without a medical concern, private mole removal offers a solution.
Cosmedics’ doctors use laser mole removal and skin surgery techniques for minimal scarring. The procedure is quick and pain-free and often can be done on the same day as the appointment.
Facial Mole Removal Costs from Only £310 at Our Clinics
Call our friendly team today on 0207 386 0464 and see if this something that could help you too.
- Prices above are a guide to the costs and the exact price can only be determined once the doctor has examined the mole and advice given as to the best way of removal. Larger and more complex moles are likely to incur a higher fee.
- Doctor consultations are purely for the moles’ patients request to have assessed for removal and do not constitute a full body mole check. This is available as a separate service for a top-to-toe review of your skin and identification of any worrying lesions. Prices for treatments carried out in the same appointment as the consultation will include the £50 consultation fee (**note: ‘See and treat’ same-day procedures are only undertaken where the procedure is deemed appropriate to do so AND the patient understands the full extent of the costs, risks and potential side effects and is consenting to proceed on that knowledge)
Can be same day
Up to 10 days for healing
|Moles||Surgery Cost||Histology* Cost||Total Cost
Most facial moles can be removed using a laser or shave excision surgery, which requires no stitches.
Larger moles or certain flat or suspicious moles may be better treated using Ellipse Excision, a technique that requires stitches (dissolvable in most cases).
This costs from £450 plus £85 histology per mole (total £535). See Mole Removal for more Ellipse Excision prices
* Histology or mole testing – It is our policy that ALL mole specimens deemed appropriate are sent for testing for patient safety, good clinical practice and ultimate peace of mind.
This involves the mole that is removed is sent to another laboratory where it is examined by a doctor to ensure all the layers of the skin are normal. Very occasionally even moles that look fine after removal can be found to have abnormalities lower down. This microscopic histopathology testing is the only 100% guarantee the mole is normal.
What our patients say
Meet your medical team
Request a Callback
One of our dedicated Cosmedics advisors will call you back at a convenient time. You can trust our expertise with:
- Over 17 years of medical excellence;
- Affordable pricing & same day treatments;
- Optimal Covid-19 health & safety;
Always found the Cosmedics team to be genuine, trustworthy and professional. I can honestly say that I have never felt in safer hands and would highly recommend them.