Celluma Pro LED therapy – the award winning light treatment – is now available at Cosmedics Beauty, London. Putney and Harley Street.
This system uses NASA research technology to safely and effectively treat very common skin concerns, namely:
How it Works
Celluma Pro uses advanced LED technology combining 3 wavelengths – blue, red and infrared. These transmit in a safe, UV-free, low level light energy, which can be adjusted or tailored in order to treat a broad range of skin conditions:
- Blue light penetrates through the epidermis and is known to kill the bacteria which actually cause acne and inflammations (P. Acnes). This helps to treat the source of acne for clearer skin
- Red light reaches into the dermal layer where it works to stimulate collagen and elastin production through photo-biostimulation of fibroblasts. This helps to improve the skin’s tone, quality, clarity, and texture
- Near-infrared light penetrates to the deepest layers of the skin, where it works to boost microcirculation and accelerate tissue repair and cell renewal. It also helps to decrease inflammation
This treatment is available with our trained beauty therapists at the Harley street and Putney beauty salons.
Good to Know
- Safe, clinically proven, non-toxic, non-invasive
- FDA cleared
- Efficient design – flexible device adjusts and fits closely to the treatment area for optimal effectiveness
- Designed to treat large surface areas
- Safe for use anywhere on face or body
- NASA researched technology
LED Facial Photos at our London Beauty Salon
- Prices of your treatment will be fully confirmed in your consultation
- Courses of treatment are normally recommended for best results. We offer courses of Celluma LED Treatment at a discount – 6 sessions for the price of 5
|Description||1 session||Course of 6|
|15 minute treatments||£35||n/a|
|30 minute treatment||£65||£325|
How does the anti-ageing treatment work?
Celluma helps cells regenerate. This increases the production of collagen & elastin in the skin, improving the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
How does the acne treatment work?
The blue light works to kill the bacteria which cause acne within the skin. The LED therapy also works to decrease inflammation, encourage healing and boost circulation in the area.
How long does treatment take?
Cosmedics Beauty offer a choice of 15 minute or 30 minute sessions. We recommend a course for best results
How long does it take to work?
You should see an improvement with just one session, certainly most people notice the difference after two. Results are not instant, as the treatment stimulates your skin’s own recovery systems.
What does it feel like?
There is little or no sensation in having the treatment, which is a pleasant contrast to some of the more aggressive skin treatments available.
Will I need to remove makeup?
We will do this for you. We have to remove makeup so that the maximum amount of light waves can reach your skin.
Can I wear makeup afterwards?
Yes, there is no reason not to go straight back to makeup. This makes it a great ‘lunchtime’ procedure that you can easily fit into your schedule without having to worry about ‘downtime’ or recovery.