Shared on Instagram
DJ Ashley James shared the gorgeous results of her HydraFacial at Cosmedics Beauty in Putney with her 227k Instagram followers.
With a ‘no makeup selfie’ her skin was radiant, clean, fresh and youthful.
Ashley loved the beautiful results of treatment, saying:
My makeup free skin.
I had a HydraFacial at @cosmedicsuk in Putney last week, and my skin is the best it’s been in months.
Fully recommend it.
Source: instagram.com/ashleylouisejames/ posted 11th June.
‘Red Carpet Facial’
The HydraFacial is a great favourite with celebrities and has been dubbed the ‘red carpet facial’ as it is such a good choice prior to events.
The treatment uses advanced technology to clean, which offers amazing skin improvements with no downtime in 7 steps:
- Detox – Boosting circulation nd helping to eliminate toxins
- Deep cleanse & exfoliate – Gentle resurfacing
- Peel – Glycolic and salicylic peel to soften impurities without irritating the skin
- Extraction – To remove debris from pores
- Nourish & hydrate – Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides plus intense moisturisers
- Rejuvenation – Red and infrared LED light treatment to reduce redness and boost collagen
Cosmedics Beauty London
Cosmedics London Beauty Salon was originally established in Putney in 2012. A second salon opened on Harley Street May 2018. Both are conveniently located and highly equipped with advanced laser and skin rejuvenation technology:
- Putney Beauty Salon conveniently located off the high street: 4 Disraeli Road, Putney, London, SW15 2DS
- Harley Street Beauty Salon, centrally located in London’s medical district: 41 Harley Street, London, W1G 8QH
Cosmedics Beauty offers an excellent range of advanced laser and beauty treatments for the face and body.
Advanced equipment includes laser with the ClearSkin and ClearLift treatments available, as well as Harmony XL Pro laser treatments performed by trained and experienced therapists. Beauty treatments are offered by Cosmedics Beauty, which is a separate company to Cosmedics Skin Clinics.
Call 0208 246 4861 or email email@example.com for an appointment.