Our prestigious central London clinic is situated at 41 Harley Street, a beautiful elegant Georgian period building in the heart of the UK’s premier medical district.
41 Harley Street,
0207 386 0464
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5.30pm
Sat: 9am – 2pm
Alternatively you can call our Putney Head Office and Clinic direct on 0208 246 4861 for any queries or to arrange an appointment with a doctor.
Open until 8pm most evenings, until 5pm on Saturday and 10-4pm Sunday.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries or to book.
Cosmedics fully refurbished central London skin clinic is located in Harley Street, the UK’s premier medical district.
It is conveniently located for patients from all over London and indeed the UK and offers a full list of non-surgical and minor surgery procedures for men and for women.
Cosmetic and Anti-Ageing Treatments
The most popular treatments are cosmetic injections for looking younger and to stop underarm excessive sweating, as well as fillers to tackle deep lines and creases.
Removal of Skin Lesions
Moles, warts, skin tags, cysts and other minor blemishes are also commonly treated by laser, surgery or other medical treatments all year round.
Dedicated Vein Treatment Centre with a vascular surgeon offering laser and surgical treatments for varicose veins with no overnight stay and outstanding success rate, as well as smaller veins treated by our skilled and experienced doctors.
Treatments available include:
- Varicose vein removal using EVLA or Endovenous Laser Ablation Treatment – over 95% success rate in treating veins, with treatment on a walk in-walk out basis
- Surgical removal of bulging varicose veins
- Foam sclerotherapy
- Treatment of thread veins on the legs
- Facial thread vein or spider vein treatment using laser
Varicose Vein treatment and consultations are only available at Cosmedics’ Vein Treatment Centre in Putney, South West London with our Vascular Surgeon.
Microsclerotherapy and laser treatment for smaller thread veins and spider veins are available at all of Cosmedics’ Skin Clinics with our skilled and experienced, GMC registered doctors.
Advanced Beauty Treatments
- Laser hair removal – a pain-free experience and long-lasting hair-free results
- Laser skin tightening making skin firmer and tighter as well as erasing lines and creases, creating a more youthful ‘lift’
- Laser acne treatment – destroying bacteria and promoting recovery and renewal for clearer, healthier skin
- Laser pigmentation treatment for tackling patchy discolouration and hyperpigmentation
- Laser skin resurfacing with the new I-Pixel YAG – advanced treatment for skin rejuvenation
- Laser redness treatment – working to calm redness, leaving skin looking fresher and clearer
- Laser toenail fungus treatment – fast and effective way of dealing with this stubborn and troublesome condition
- Laser tattoo removal – effective even on dark and multicoloured tattoos, safe on face and body areas
Traditional Beauty Treatments
- Waxing, face and body. Hot wax for sensitive areas.
- Top brand facials and peels with options for ageing, acne, pigmentation, sun damage or skin rejuvenation
- Personalised facials and peels To suit your skincare needs
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting
- Manicures & Pedicures
- Professional massage therapy
- Microdermabrasion, chemical skin peels
Dr Ross Perry
Dr Ross Perry is the medical director of Cosmedics Skin Clinics and runs the prestigious Harley Street clinic.
Ross is known for his excellent results. He always seeks the best possible results whether that is in popular anti-ageing treatments such as anti-wrinkle injections or dermal fillers, or else in surgical procedures such as mole removal. He has a very loyal patient-base at Harley Street, with many patients having visited him for years to keep their skin looking as smooth and clear as possible, yet still looking natural and allowing them to retain expression.
Dr Britt Vardy
Dr Britt Vardy qualified in 1991 and is a highly experienced doctor. Her career includes general practice as well as a specialist interest in cosmetic medicine.
Britt’s main specialist areas are facial rejuvenation, especially anti-ageing cosmetic treatments. She also offers excellent results for excessive sweating treatments.
Dr Vardy is also highly skilled at aesthetic mole removal using laser or surgery for minimal scarring. She also offers wart and skin tag removal.
Mr Daniel Thio – Aesthetic Doctor
Mr Daniel Thio qualified 15 years ago in 1999 and is a highly experienced surgeon with training in plastic and general surgery as well as ENT.
Dan Thio offers a comprehensive range of skin treatments at our Harley Street clinic, including removal of moles, cysts and skin tags as well as anti-ageing treatments.
Mr Parameswaran Sridhar
Mr Sridhar is a vascular surgeon specialising in varicose vein treatments.
The London Vein Treatment Centre offers advanced treatment options including EVLA laser varicose vein removal and ClariVein.
Mr Sridhar has developed his own unique combination treatment, Tumescent Foam Sclerotherapy, which combines Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA) with Foam Sclerotherapy for excellent results on varicose veins.
Cosmedics Harley Street
The clinic is situated at 41 Harley Street, a beautiful elegant Georgian period building in the heart of the UK’s premier medical district.
Underground tube closest stations:
- Oxford Circus (Piccadilly, Victoria and Central Lines)
- Bond Street (Jubilee and Central Lines)
- Baker Street (Bakerloo and circle lines)
The clinic is about half way along Harley Street.
Available on a meter outside or in the NCP car park in Cavendish Square.