Award-Winning Treatment Coming Soon
Cosmedics Skin Clinics have announced that new TIXEL® Thermal Fractional Skin Rejuvenation treatment will shortly be available in its flagship Harley Street and Putney clinics in London.
The treatment uses no chemicals, lasers and needles to create remarkable rejuvenation results, stimulating collagen-production and cell renewal for a result which makes the skin appear tighter and more youthful.
How TIXEL® Works
- The TIXEL® handset is approximately 1cm square and features 81 tiny pyramids
- The machine is heated to 400 degrees C
- The heated tip quickly touches the skin, transferring heat energy to the upper skin layers and evaporating water almost instantly, creating tiny craters in the treatment area. The pins are not sharp and don’t break the skin’s surface. It is safe and not painful at all.
- The energy transfer can be configured to give a longer or shorter exposure, deeper or shallower protrusion and single or double touch. This depends on the treatment area and condition being treated
- TIXEL® kick-starts the skin’s recovery mechanisms, promoting cell renewal
- It also gives excellent results as a pre-treatment for cosmeceuticals, aiding absorption of the products and rapid delivery of active ingredients
- Results are comparable to those achieved with laser
TIXEL® Video Demonstration
TIXEL® can deliver noticeable results on common skin concerns and signs of ageing, including:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Skin discoloration
- Age spots
- Sun damage
- Skin tone/texture
- Active acne
- Acne scars
TIXEL® at Cosmedics Skin Clinics, London
Aesthetic Doctor, Mr Daniel Thio, MB BCh BAO MRCS DOHNS PGCert expects to be offering appointments for the treatment in the next few weeks.
Prices and treatment costs are yet to be confirmed, but are expected to include a full face rejuvenation, half face treatment ane mesotherapy option.
Cosmedics Skin Clinics was established in 2003 and has built up an excellent reputation for cosmetic and medical treatments, carried out by GMC Registered Doctors. The company offer a full range of cosmetic treatments, including popular lip enhancement and wrinkle relaxing injections, dermal fillers; plus medical treatments including mole removal, thread vein treatment and excessive sweating injections.
Cosmedics Skin Clinics was has a team of skin treatment doctors and surgeons in their 5 skin clinics across London and Bristol led by Dr Ross Perry.
Call 020 7386 0464 or email email@example.com to book an appointment.