Video: Dr Ross Perry on Coronavirus
Cosmedics – Coronavirus Advice
Cosmedics Skin Clinics founder Dr Ross Perry explains the impact of the Coronavirus situation.
“Due to the Covid outbreak, we’ve taken the decision, along with the government guidelines, to temporarily close our clinics. This is a regrettable decision but clearly one that is necessary.
“We do understand that patients still have a need to have their skin assessed, but also have concerns about their skin. With that in mind, if you do have any concerns or worries about treatments that you may already have had or any moles or skin lesions that you’re particularly concerned about, then please do contact us; simply via an email with a photo will suffice and we can then basically assess you and see whether or not your case is urgent and whether or not it can wait until this period of isolation is over and we get back to hopefully a normal routine. So along with sending us an email, it would also be a good idea, if you wanted to, to send us a direct message on Instagram.
“We obviously can’t reply to all the enquiries directly straightaway, however we would be able to try and give you some semblance of advice, but obviously it doesn’t constitute a direct consultation.
“I hope that will be helpful and hopefully put people’s minds at rest with other concerns that they may have.”
Call Centre Open
- Worried about a skin lesion? Any clients who are concerned about worrying skin lesions or blemishes are encouraged to get in touch. We are happy to provide advice and can assess photos by email. This does not replace a consultation but can provide some initial helpful information
- Can I make a booking? We are provisionally taking bookings from the end of April, when we hope current guidelines may be relaxed for at least some of our treatments
- What about aftercare? If you’ve already had a treatment and have aftercare queries, please do get in touch. We are running occasional clinics for stitch removal and are able to advise on any concerns the best course of action in case of any concerns
We will keep our website and social media updated with further information should the position change.
Cosmedics Skin Clinics
Cosmedics Skin Clinics was established in 2003 and has built up an excellent reputation for cosmetic and medical skin treatments, carried out by GMC Registered Doctors. The company offer a full range of cosmetic treatments, including popular lip enhancement and wrinkle relaxing injections, dermal fillers; plus medical treatments including mole removal, thread vein treatment and excessive sweating injections.
Cosmedics Skin Clinics has a team of skin treatment doctors and surgeons in their 5 skin clinics across London and Bristol led by Dr Ross Perry.
Call 020 7386 0464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
Request a Callback
One of our dedicated Cosmedics advisors will call you back at a convenient time. You can trust our expertise with:
- Over 17 years of medical excellence;
- Affordable pricing & same day treatments;
- Optimal Covid-19 health & safety;
Always found the Cosmedics team to be genuine, trustworthy and professional. I can honestly say that I have never felt in safer hands and would highly recommend them.