- Consultation Fees
Consultation fees are as follows:
Aesthetic Doctor Treatments – £50
The fee is paid in advance to secure your appointment. This fee may be deducted from the cost of any treatment carried out on the day. This fee may be deducted from the cost of any treatment carried out on the same day as the consultation where stated above. This means in the same appointment as the consultation – where both doctor and patient agree to go ahead.
Vascular Surgeon – £150
Free legs ultrasound scan included
Colorectal surgeon – £275
Includes proctoscopy. The fee is paid in advance to secure your appointment.
Carpal tunnel surgery – £150
The fee is paid in advance to secure your appointment.
GP Skin Problem Consultations – £50
With GP with interest in skin dermatology
Aesthetic Therapists – £25
Consultation fee for facial treatments and laser hair removal consultation. The fee is paid in advance to secure your appointment. The consultation fee may be deducted from the cost of any treatment carried out on the day – where both therapist and patient agree to go ahead
Consultation Fee Payment
For all appointments with Doctor/Surgeon, the consultation fee is payable at the point of booking by credit card using Sage Pay which is a secure payment portal. This is now a booking requirement.
For all appointments with Aesthetic Therapists, the consultation fee is payable at the point of booking either by credit card using Sage Pay which is a secure payment portal or by credit/debit card at reception or by cash in person at reception.
The consultation fee will be retained if a client fails to attend the appointment or cancels outside of the cancellation policy time and doesn’t contact us.
Bookings for specialist treatments including Upper Blepharoplasty, Thread Lift, Varicose Vein removal, Haemorrhoids, Carpal Tunnel release require a £500 deposit to book the actual treatment appointment following the consultation.
This deposit will be deducted from the full treatment costs. The balance of the treatment costs is payable 24 hours prior to the actual treatment.
See below for cancellation policy.
- The Company reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- Prices quoted on the website are an accurate guide and will be confirmed in consultation, after the doctor has made a full assessment; as individual requirements do vary.
- Any price quoted in your consultation will always take precedence over prices that may be quoted on this website or elsewhere.
See prices page for our latest treatment price guide.
- Our treatment prices include (as applicable)
- Procedure room fees/charges
- Consultation and procedure fee
- Anaesthetic, dressings as needed
- Follow up as required according to the clinical indication
- Our fees exclude (as appropriate)
- Consultations and treatment of medical conditions that may arise that are not related to your agreed procedure either before or after surgery.
- The correction of previous procedures or treatments not performed by Cosmedics doctors
- Additional treatments that are deemed above and beyond what was discussed at the initial consultation and price structure.
- Additional prescriptions for pharmacy related medication.
- VAT on Aesthetic Treatments
Aesthetic consultations and treatments by Cosmedics are for the restoration, maintenance and protection of skin health and as such are VAT exempt. If this is not the case for your visit VAT will be added
- Cancellation Policy
We do understand if clients are unwell or have other commitments, but please give us as much notice as possible if you wish to rearrange an appointment. We reserve the right to charge for non-attendance or where cancellation is shorter than our policy. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- For aesthetic doctor appointments we operate a 48 hour cancellation policy with a fee of £50
- For colorectal appointments we operate a 48 hour cancellation policy with a fee of £275
- For carpal tunnel release appointments we operate a 48 hour cancellation policy with a fee of £150
- For Varicose vein consultations we operate a 48 hour cancellation policy with a fee of £150
- For all aesthetic therapist appointments up to an hour we operate a 48 hour cancellation policy with a fee of £25
- For all aesthetic therapist appointments over an hour we operate a 48 hour cancellation policy with a fee of £50
- For clients on a course of treatment who fail to attend an appointment more than once or cancel outside of the cancellation policy time we reserve the right to deduct a course session from the client
- Some of our treatment types offer a follow up appointment included in the cost of treatment. If clients fail to attend a requested booked in follow up appointment and they subsequently request another follow up appointment they will be asked to pay a £50 appointment booking fee to secure another follow up appointment
- Complaints Procedure
We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients. We do, however, have a complaints procedure in place and if for some reason you are unhappy with the treatment and feel you want to make a complaint or comment on the service provided please either contact a member of staff at the clinic or call 020 7386 0464 for further details or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will endeavor to deal with any matters arising promptly and efficiently.
- Payment Terms
Payment must be made either in advance or at the time of the procedure.
We accept cash and the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Debit Cards, Maestro (formerly Switch) and Solo. We no longer accept cheques and do not accept Amex (American Express).
- The Aesthetic Doctor
The consultant / doctor is engaged by Cosmedics Skin Clinics so we can provide his or her services to you. The consultant is not employed by the clinic or Cosmedics and is an independent contractor. All doctors are covered independently with own indemnity policies. The company also has medical indemnity insurance.
You must answer any questions put to you by the consultant or other clinical staff truthfully, completely and accurately and provide any information which may affect your initial consultation, treatment or recovery
- Personal Details
You agree that we Cosmedics can use your personal details for the purposes of providing you with medical and surgical services as well as providing pre- and post-treatment advice for you.
This information may be provided to other clinical organisations and individuals (including the consultant, clinical staff and the hospital) for the same purposes but only in connection with ongoing medical care.
We may also use your contact details to provide you with occasional information about other services we provide or may provide in the future. If you do not wish to receive this information, please tell us. If you do not tell us, we will assume you are happy to receive this information.
- Refusal of Treatments
There are several reasons that a doctor may consider that a treatment is not a suitable option for an individual and Cosmedics has a strict patient selection criteria to ensure patients are medically fit to undergo a particular treatment. It is therefore possible that we advise, in your best medical interests, that surgery or treatment is not appropriate. We will also not proceed with a procedure if we feel that your expectations exceed the results achievable from such surgery.
Please note that we do not provide treatments for anyone aged under 18 years unless the doctor feels this is appropriate.
- Disclaimer (skin lesion treatment and removal)
Our aim is to provide a first class service however we cannot guarantee that treatment is possible until the skin lesion mole or cyst or reason for your seeking treatment has been seen by our doctor; whose individual advice takes precedence over any previous information given.
Only once you have been assessed can we give you a full recommendation on what is your best treatment option. Occasionally that may mean a referral to another specialist whether it by for a different type of laser or for the complexity of the concern.
- Histology / testing (skin lesion treatment and removal)
Moles, cysts, skin tags, warts and other blemishes or lesions
Histology / testing of the removed skin lesion is mandatory if the Doctor recommends it to ensure there are no abnormalities. The Doctor may refuse to do the treatment if the client refuses the histology recommendation or the client may be asked to sign a document stating that they went against the Doctors advice.
Any test results or correspondence will be sent to your email account via an encrypted system called Egress. Should this not be preferable, please let us know at your appointment.
We make no financial gain from this service.
- Treatment Availability
Please note, certain treatments are only available in selected locations.
Our booking team will be able to advise on this fully and will be able to advise on the latest availability information.
- Refund Policy (Pre-Paid Beauty Treatment Courses)
Cosmedics Beauty gives full or partial refunds for any unused pre-paid courses up to 14 days from the purchase date. If any of the course treatments have been used the amount to be refunded will be based on individually priced treatments and not the course discount price. The free session given with courses is the last (usually 6th) treatment and there will be no cash alternative for this session under any circumstances.
If you are unable to complete your course due to medical reasons and advice from your doctor we would need to see a letter from the Doctor giving the reasons you cannot continue with treatment to consider a partial refund. We would not consider any refunds at all after 12 months from the purchase date.
For any refunds there will be an admin fee of £50.
Cosmedics does not give refunds for any products purchased
- Beauty Therapists
We may occasionally have to change the therapist performing your treatment due to unforeseen circumstances but will do our best to inform you in advance if this is the case.
- Cosmedics Beauty
All beauty, laser hair removal, tattoo removal and Harmony XL Pro laser treatments performed by therapists at our Putney Beauty Salon are offered by Cosmedics Beauty, which is a separate company to Cosmedics Skin Clinics.
- Website Information
The information provided on this website is for use as information or for educational purposes only. It does not provide any diagnostic services and is not a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
We do not warrant that any information included within this site will meet your health or medical requirements. You should always check with a health professional if you have any concerns about your health, see Consultations.
How can we help you?
Call 0207 386 0464 or request an appointment
What our patients say
Testimonials are the opinions of individual patients. Results may vary from person to person.