Clinic coronavirus measures – what to expect when you attend for an appointment
At Our Putney Skin Clinic
- Only 1 client can be in the reception area at any time. This may mean you have to wait outside until buzzed in when we have sufficient space to accommodate you.
- We have blocked off some of the waiting room seating to ensure that clients sit apart.
At Our Harley Street Skin Clinic
- You will be buzzed in by our reception staff.
- Only 1 client can be in the Cosmedics clinic reception desk area at any time.
- You may be asked to wait on the ground floor until sufficient space becomes available to accommodate you on the first floor.
At Our South Kensington Skin Clinic
- You will be buzzed in by the reception team and asked to make your way to the seating area outside Dr Perry’s clinic room.
At Our Bristol Skin Clinic
- Please follow the directions on arrival at the clinic
City of London Clinic
- Our City clinic currently remains closed
Foreign Travel Restrictions
Please do not attend an appointment if you have recently travelled back to the UK from another country until you have completed the required isolation period.
- For latest information and updates see the official guidelines at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
- Before you return to the UK you must provide your journey and contact details https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk.
- You will also need to self-isolate https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control when you enter the UK from any foreign country except Ireland, unless you have a valid exemption https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control
- When you arrive in the UK, you must self-isolate for 10 days https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control/self-isolating-when-you-arrive because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Get In Touch
Please fill in your details and our skin advisors will call you back to give you more information.
You can also add an optional short message and photo of the treatment area.
London & Bristol Treatment Centres