We are currently open and offering ongoing medical services as part of our duty of care to patients
Cosmedics skin clinics is committed to keeping our staff and clients as safe as possible during the ongoing COVID-19 health situation
- We have introduced social distancing measures in our reception and waiting room areas and you may have to wait outside the clinic at Putney or Harley Street until we have sufficient space to accommodate clients.
- Please attend the appointment alone and under no circumstances bring any children or babies.
- Patient appointment times have been specifically allocated to allow social distancing and we ask that patients do not turn up early and try to be on time.
- We have specific social distancing guidelines in place at the following clinics that are open where all staff will be wearing appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- We ask all clients to not attend if they are symptomatic at all or are generally unwell
- We ask all clients to use the hand gel at reception and in waiting areas
- We will be regularly cleaning clinical and waiting areas between clients
- Clients should only attend an appointment if they are covid symptomatic free
- All clients must wear a mask/face covering at all times in the reception and waiting areas.
- Do not attend an appointment if you have been in contact with anyone who has displayed symptoms or active covid 19 during the last 10 days
- Do not attend an appointment if you have been asked to isolate by the NHS track and trace system
Clinic coronavirus measures – what to expect when you attend for an appointment
At Our Putney Skin Clinic
- Only 1 client can be in the reception area at any time. This may mean you have to wait outside until buzzed in when we have sufficient space to accommodate you.
- We have blocked off some of the waiting room seating to ensure that clients sit apart.
At Our Harley Street Skin Clinic
- You will be buzzed in by our reception staff.
- Only 1 client can be in the Cosmedics clinic reception desk area at any time.
- You may be asked to wait on the ground floor until sufficient space becomes available to accommodate you on the first floor.
At Our South Kensington Skin Clinic
- You will be buzzed in by the reception team and asked to make your way to the seating area outside Dr Perry’s clinic room.
At Our Bristol Skin Clinic
- Please follow the directions on arrival at the clinic
City of London Clinic
- Our City clinic currently remains closed
Request a Callback
One of our dedicated Cosmedics advisors will call you back at a convenient time. You can trust our expertise with:
- Over 17 years of medical excellence;
- Affordable pricing & same day treatments;
- Optimal Covid-19 health & safety;
Always found the Cosmedics team to be genuine, trustworthy and professional. I can honestly say that I have never felt in safer hands and would highly recommend them.