Tumescent Foam Sclerotherapy is a procedure which was developed by Vascular Surgeon Mr Parameswaran Sridhar.
This is a brand new ‘all in one’ treatment protocol which was designed to tackle not only the most obvious varicose veins, but also those smaller ones too plus larger thread veins.
Previously this thoroughness of treatment would require two treatment sessions rather than one and the use of a couple of different techniques. In one single treatment, Tumescent Foam Sclerotherapy carries out both:
- Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA) – laser treatment for the larger varicose veins
- Foam sclerotherapy – a chemical treatment to treat large thread veins and smaller varicose veins
Tumescent Foam Sclerotherapy is exclusively available at Cosmedics’ London Vein Centre.
Tumescent Foam Sclerotherapy Advantages
Advantages of this approach are numerous:
- One single treatment session is more convenient
- Treatment is faster when combined – takes around an hour per leg
- Tumescent Foam Sclerotherapy provides a more thorough result than either of the procedures alone
- Less painful, as only one incision required and a smaller amount of foam solution is used
- Targeted and accurate treatment
- Less inflammation and discomfort
- Quicker healing
- Day case procedure
Contact Our Dedicated Veins Advisor
Email email@example.com or telephone 020 7386 0464.