Lip enhancement treatments are very easy with Restylane Dermal Fillers. The lip filler is injected into the lips to make them fuller and regain their natural look.
A Restylane treatment is long-lasting but non-permanent, and allows you to change your look over time. All lip filler treatments can be applied as one or combined as you desire – for an individual and natural look.
- Lip line – A defined lip line accentuates your lips without changing your appearance too much. Restylane gives your lip enhancement a natural and smooth result. If you desire fuller more plump lips you could combine this treatment by adding volume to your upper and lower lip.
- Cupid’s bow – Not everyone wants fuller lips. Maybe you just wish for a more defined cupid’s bow to define the shape of your upper lip. Restylane gives you the freedom to choose.
- Smile lines – Smiling a lot might have given you unwanted lines on your cheeks. Restylane can smooth out those lines in a natural way. Keep smiling and let Restylane take away unwanted lines.
- Lip volume – You change and fashion changes. For a long-lasting, non-permanent and natural result, choose Restylane! If you desire fuller lips or just want to balance an irregularity, Restylane can help you change as much or as little as you like. It could be just a small amount of volume or more if you prefer.
- Sad mouth corners – Are you happy, and smiling – but your mouth is showing something else?
- Smoker’s line – Even if you have never smoked you may have small lines around your mouth. These are called smoker’s lines. With Restylane you can easily smooth out those lines – if you want to.
- Lip revitalisation – Refresh dry lips by revitalising them from within. With small injections of Restylane in your dry lips, you regain that sought after fresh look for your lips.