Practice Finance Manager (Part Time 4 days per week)
We are a prestigious privately owned medical company with an envious reputation in our field.
Over the past 17+ years, our highly skilled and professional team has been setting the highest standards of care and patient satisfaction.
We offer a full range of anti-aging non and surgical treatments with clinics based in London and Bristol. We are looking for a client financial manager to join the company.
- To crosscheck and ensure all client invoices and data entries are processed correctly (initially processed by reception staff at individual clinics) Suggest and implement ways to do this and improve on processes.
- Identify missing payments and have a process in place to fully process to a satisfactory conclusion
- Identify double payments and have a process in place to fully process to a satisfactory conclusion
- To Liaise with our Bristol Doctor/Accounts dept with any queries.
- Liaise daily with reception teams re-deposits & balance payments prior to treatment to ensure everything is correct and payments received.
- Liaise with reception teams and update our database regarding any deposit changes (if the client changes appointment )
- Update excel spreadsheet with EDR (end of day reporting) and clinic info for all other clinics (not HS). To suggest and implement easier ways of processing and managing this data.
- Update spreadsheets with global pay transaction reports for all clinics
- Liaise with global pay regarding any queries (payments, refunds, missing payments, and chargebacks)
- Authorise and action refunds as required.
- Check any client account queries as needed and correspond with clients.
- Update relevant staff with any changes to invoice/accounts protocols.
- Have regular meetings with the reception teams with a focus on proactive accounting records.
- Cross-check our database with accounting spreadsheets to provide accurate monthly reports
- To provide financial reports to the owners as and when required including statistical reporting and forecasting.
- To work closely with the Operations Manager on a daily basis to ensure the smooth running of accounting practice.
- Provide accurate and timely data to our external Accountants.
- Timely processing of invoice payments for suppliers
- Credit control protocols as required.
Suitable candidates should:
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Have a full and valid UK work permit
- Have 4 years of accounting experience and be experienced in advanced excel accounting work and proficient in office programs.
- Advance levels of Excel including Pivot tables, data analytics, and V-look up
- Be able to travel easily to our Putney and Harley st clinic locations Work 4 days per week 9-5 (with potential to add on an additional day when our new City clinic location opens late 2021)
- Be very organised with excellent attention to detail
- Be discreet and observe our confidentiality policies at all times
- Be diligent and responsible for all aspects of the job.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Work well and keep calm under pressure
- Have excellent communication skills
- Via email to email@example.com
Get In Touch
Please fill in your details and our skin advisors will call you back to give you more information.
You can also add an optional short message.