Brow or Eyebrow Lift
‘Browplexy’ is the medical name for a brow lift – a popular surgical procedure which removes excessive skin to smooth and lift the forehead and brow area.
This procedure is highly effective at tackling signs of ageing in the brow area. By removing excess skin, surgeons are able to provide a solution with lasting results.
- Tackle major creases and lines
- Lift the brows for a younger profile
This procedure works very well in conjunction with Eye Lift surgery or eyelid lift for a more holistic and thorough result.
Cosmedics Skin Clinics is now offering both these procedures either individually or together at their London clinics. We offer these procedures on a ‘day case’ basis, making them very convenient for busy clients and at competitive costs too, saving the hassle and expense of a hospital stay.
Our surgeons’ subtle techniques mean that we avoid the risk of ‘wind tunnel’ effect and deliver subtle yet effective results. The effect is to make people look fresher and younger. and less tired or angry.
A brow lift is ideal for patients over the age of 45, where the signs of ageing are becoming established; or for those for whom injectable treatments do not deliver enough of a difference due to excess loose skin, perhaps due to weight loss or sun exposure.
Is It Right For Me?
Contact our team for free advice in advance of your consultation.
Brow Lift Prices
Every person has different requirements, so the prices of brow lift surgery are subject to confirmation at your consultation. If you would like an estimate in advance, please email a photo to email@example.com. This will not replace the need for a face to face assessment, but should give an accurate guide as to what to expect.
- Consultations are essential as the exact price can only be determined once the surgeon has examined you and given advice based on their full diagnosis. This will take around 30 minutes and will include a quote for the work recommended
- The £50 consultation fee is redeemable against the price of brow lift treatment booked at your consultation
What to Expect
Your surgeon will fully explain during your consultation. Here are a few points to answer common queries:
- Will I have to have stitches? Yes, this procedure does require stitches to close the wound where the skin has been removed. These will be removed 5-7 days later in our clinics at no additional cost
- Will it hurt? We advise patients to expect mild discomfort for around 3-5 days. This is normally manageable with standard painkillers
- What will swelling and bruising look like? Patients can expect swelling for 3-5 days and bruising 7-10 days. Cold compresses and ice packs can be helpful in handling this
- Do I need time off work? Most patients will take a few days off to avoid being seen with stitches and swelling/bruising – but you don’t have to
- Can I exercise? We request no exercise for the first 1-2 weeks, to enable swelling and bruising to subside
- Can I shower and wash? Yes, you’ll need to keep the area very clean while avoiding risk of damaging the wound. We will recommend suitable products and regimes.
Advantages Of Brow Lift Surgery
Our day case surgery means:
- Local anaesthetic – better tolerated and lower risks than general
- No overnight stay – less time out of your busy schedule
- Fast recovery – bruising lasts up to 10 days
- A simple walk in walk out procedure
- Takes 30 – 60 minutes
- Longer lasting than injections or laser – excess skin gone for good
Non-Surgical Treatment Options
Our non-invasive cosmetic treatments can be used alongside brow lift surgery for a more comprehensive result. All our doctors are highly skilled in the latest injectable treatments. Options to consider:
- BOTOX® anti-wrinkle injections
- Dermal Fillers to replenish lost volume
- 8 point face lift to lift facial tissues
Our Putney beauty centre also offers advanced treatments carried out by our highly trained beauty therapists
You can expect great results from your surgery, but these can be used alongside to enhance the overall result. Your surgeon will be happy to advise.
Our Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons
Ms Marion Grob
Ms Grob is a fully accredited specialist in Plastic Surgery and is on the specialist register in Plastic Surgery with the GMC (General Medical Council) in the UK.
Alongside private practice at Cosmedics Skin Clinics in London, Ms Grob also currently serves as an associate attending in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery at Kingston Hospital NHS Trust.
MS AOIFE TURNER
Ms Aoife J Turner ( MB Bch BAO FA,EBOPRAS) is a double board certified plastic and aesthetic surgeon whose experience includes highly prestigious hospitals – Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, Blackrock Clinic Dublin, Guth Clinic Hamburg Germany, Cleveland Clinic, Medical One, Kuwait.
She is passionate about facial aesthetic rejuvenation and can combine both non surgical and surgical treatments to tailor make treatment plans to achieve her patient’s aesthetic goals.