Luscious Lip Styles with Dermal Fillers
Luscious Lips with Fillers
Lip enhancement fillers are one of the most popular cosmetic treatments in the UK today. Using the latest dermal fillers, lips are “enhanced” by adding volume.
Treatment should be carried out by a suitably qualified and experienced doctor.
However, getting the right results is as much about art as medical science.
For lips that look lovely, youthful and natural, it is important that your lip filler doctor considers a number of factors:
- lip shape and style
- balance between top and bottom lip
- protrusion (avoiding the infamous “trout pout”)
- visual appeal of the overall shape
- how your lips look within your overall face shape and structure
The natural shape and structure of your lips is determined by five “planes” which give lips their form.
- Top left
- Top right
- Top central
- Bottom left
- Bottom right
The new lip shape is achieved by selectively amplifying the volume in the lip planes using dermal fillers.
Top 5 Lip Enhancement Shapes and Styles
There are a number of popular “styles” for lip fillers. Of course, your natural lip shape is the starting point for working out what approach would be most flattering, but it will help your doctor to understand what you are trying to achieve.
Here are some common lip filler shapes:
Classic Lip Augmentation
- This general augmentation of lip size adds subtle volume without changing the overall shape
- A small amount of filler is added into all 5 planes of the lips
- Rubina lips are achieved by adding a much higher amount of filler into all 5 lip planes on the top and bottom lips
- This achieves an overall augmentation – the “Angelina Jolie” look
- This style adds fullness to the centre of the lips, defining the “cupid’s bow”
- Restores youthful volume
- This shape accentuates the top lip, accentuating its size and shape
- Adds a characteristic “curl” to the lip shape
- This ultimate lip filler style adds volume to all 3 planes of the top lip
- Gives a Hollywood style and shape
- The pearlique shape enhances the lower lip
- As the 2 lower lip planes are augmented, a cleft is created in the middle
Lip Filler Consultation
Every patient is different with their own natural face and lip shape as well as very unique wishes about what they are trying to improve.
Cosmedics offer an initial consultation with one of their experienced doctors without obligation.
Cosmedics have 5 skin clinics conveniently located around London, plus one in Bristol.
To arrange your consultation, call 020 7386 0464 or email email@example.com.
Get In Touch
Please fill in your details and our skin advisors will call you back to give you more information.
You can also add an optional short message and photo of the treatment area.