Before and After Anti-Ageing Results Video
Cosmedics Skin Clinics has released a series of ‘before and after’ results videos and photos showing the benefit of BOTOX® wrinkle relaxing injections to 3 key signs of ageing.
The stunning before and after photographs show a big improvement that left the patient looking fresher with significant reduction in the signs of ageing. The patient still has normal facial movement and doesn’t look frozen.
Dr Ross Perry said:
“This patient is 30 years old with fair skin who wanted treatment to reduce lines but also prevent further ageing. Results show a great improvement at rest but also during dynamic facial expressions.”
Before & After BOTOX® Video
The video illustrates how 3 key areas of the face were improved as a result of treatment:
- Forehead – reduced horizontal wrinkles above the eyebrows
- Frown – reduced vertical wrinkles between eyebrows
- Laughter lines – reduced wrinkles by the sides of the eyes
These 3 areas represent common concerns among those seeking BOTOX treatments. Results can be highly effective.
- Forehead wrinkles are caused by movement of the frontalis muscle on the forehead, which contracts when we raise our eyebrows. Raising the eyebrows pulls the skin up and causes forehead wrinkles. Over time, this repeated action can cause lines that remain even when the eyebrows are lowered again
- Before and after results clearly show a significant reduction in the horizontal wrinkles, which is visible both when the eyebrows are lifted and lowered
- BOTOX is an excellent option for reducing these ageing vertical wrinkles between eyebrows. Results show smoother looking skin
Frown (Glabellar/Glabella Lines)
- Frown lines are also known as glabellar/glabella lines. These are vertical lines that appear between the eyebrows
- Frowning and squinting contracts the glabella muscles. Over time this repeated action can cause permanent wrinkles
- BOTOX is an excellent option for reducing these ageing vertical wrinkles between eyebrows. Results show significant improvement
- The biggest cause of laughter lines is the loss of elasticity of skin, which means that it wrinkles more easily when you smile or squint. Over time, the lines are accentuated and become more visible
- BOTOX is an excellent option for reducing these ageing vertical wrinkles between eyebrows. Results show significant improvement to the laughter lines
BOTOX® Treatment in London
Treatment was carried out by Dr Ross Perry at Cosmedics Skin Clinics in London, where a range of advanced injectable treatments are available for rejuvenating the appearance of the face:
Dr Ross Perry
Dr Ross Perry is Founder and Medical Director of Cosmedics Skin Clinics.
He qualified at Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospital Medical School in 1994. His career includes NHS skin cancer reconstruction, work as a GP, as well as private cosmetic skin treatments.
He established Cosmedics Skin Clinics in 2003 and remains in charge as Medical Director. He is best known for dealing with unwanted skin lesions and blemishes (e.g. moles, cysts, warts, skin tags) and natural-looking use of non-surgical cosmetic injections (BOTOX® Anti-Wrinkle Injections and Facial Fillers) and advanced laser treatments.
Cosmedics Skin Clinics
Cosmedics Skin Clinics was established in 2003 and has built up an excellent reputation for cosmetic and medical skin treatments, carried out by GMC Registered Doctors. The company offer a full range of cosmetic treatments, including popular lip enhancement and wrinkle relaxing injections, dermal fillers; plus medical treatments including mole removal, thread vein treatment and excessive sweating injections.
Cosmedics Skin Clinics has a team of skin treatment doctors and surgeons in their 5 skin clinics across London and Bristol led by Dr Ross Perry.
Call 020 7386 0464 or email email@example.com to book an appointment.
Get In Touch
Please fill in your details and our skin advisors will call you back to give you more information.
You can also add an optional short message.