Video: Cyst Removal Step By Step Demo
by Dr Ross Perry
Cosmedics Skin Clinics have released a new video to demonstrate step by step cyst removal for the benefit of any patients considering the procedure.
The video shows in detail what is involved in removing a sebaceous cyst – a treatment which is frequently carried out at Cosmedics’ London and Bristol clinics.
The patient was keen to get rid of a bothersome cyst on the arm. Cysts are very common and can grow to an uncomfortable and embarrassing proportion if left untreated.
However, cyst removal is a relatively quick and straightforward procedure in the right hands.
Cosmedics Skin Clinics’ doctors are trained to provide efficient removal, minimising the risk of any recurrence. They use minimal scarring techniques too, so after healing, the scar is rarely noticeable at all.
Cyst Removal Process
- Firstly a small incision is made opening up the cyst. A special sterile tool is used to puncture the skin
- The cyst is then manually squeezed in order to expel the buildup inside it
- The emptied cyst sac is then carefully extracted through the same tiny incision. Thorough removal of the cyst sac is essential in order to prevent it regrowing or refilling. This is seen at 3 minutes 10 seconds in the video below
- Due to the tiny incision, wounds are small. The doctor will ensure that everything is clean and then use tiny dissolving stitches if necessary to close the wound for best results after healing
Cosmedics Skin Clinics see a great number of cysts every month, especially now that many are refused treatment on the NHS, being classed as a ‘cosmetic’ issue.
- Fast and efficient treatment
- Choice of clinics in London and Bristol
- No waiting lists
- Treatment can be same day as consultation if patient and doctor agree
- Pain-free thanks to local anaesthetic
- Minimal-scarring techniques
DR ROSS PERRY
Dr Ross Perry is known for his particular expertise in removing troublesome skin lesions, including cysts, warts, skin tags and mole removal. He has removed thousands of various skin blemishes in his career, both within the NHS and privately through Cosmedics Skin Clinics.
Cosmedics Skin Clinics
Cosmedics Skin Clinics was established in 2003 and has built up an excellent reputation for cosmetic and medical treatments, carried out by GMC Registered Doctors. The company offer a full range of cosmetic treatments, including popular lip enhancement and wrinkle relaxing injections, dermal fillers; plus medical treatments including mole removal, thread vein treatment and excessive sweating injections.
Cosmedics Skin Clinics has a team of skin treatment doctors and surgeons in their 5 skin clinics across London and Bristol led by Dr Ross Perry.
Call 020 7386 0464 or email email@example.com to book an appointment.
Request a Callback
One of our dedicated Cosmedics advisors will call you back at a convenient time. You can trust our expertise with:
- Over 18 years of medical excellence;
- Affordable pricing & same day treatments;
- Optimal Covid-19 health & safety;
Always found the Cosmedics team to be genuine, trustworthy and professional. I can honestly say that I have never felt in safer hands and would highly recommend them.