New Advanced Laser Machine for Skin Treatments
Cosmedics Skin Clinics and their Putney Beauty Salon have announced new state of the art laser skin treatment equipment.
Harmony XL Pro
The Harmony laser combines advanced technologies for a range of aesthetic solutions; using breakthroughs in medical aesthetic research and technology:
- Optimal results
- Faster treatment
- Fewer sessions required
- Minimal downtime
- Versatile to suit all age groups, skin types, face or body
Alma, supplier of Harmony XL Pro lasers, say:
“All Harmony treatments are effective, reliable and have a first-rate safety record proven in extensive clinical studies.”
A series of treatments using the Harmony laser is available:
- Facial Redness – this is treated with Harmony’s selective IPL (Intense Pulsed Laser) which targets red blood vessels and causes them to shrivel up and fade away for clearer-looking skin
- Pigmentation – skin discolouration can be due to sun damage and general skin ageing as well as other pigmentation disorders
- Acne Treatment – treatment for acne vulgaris and acne scarring use the special ‘ClearSkin’ system with a combination of laser technology and simultaneous contact cooling for more comfortable treatment along with a unique vacuum mechanism. The treatment is suitable for all skin types and has no side effects
- Tattoo removal – unwanted dark and multi-coloured tattoos (black, red, green, blues) can be tackled using a combination of laser wavelengths. This is safe and effective, with minimal risk of scarring or hypopigmentation
- Fungal toenail infection – this is a very difficult condition which can last for many years and be resistant to medication and topical treatment. The laser can target the source of infection beneath the nail to clear the fungus in just a few sessions. Treatment carried out by doctors
- Warts and verruca – these can also be stubborn and lack of effective treatment can cause the problem to spread further. Harmony laser works beneath the skin’s surface to destroy the wart-causing virus. Treatment carried out by doctors
COSMEDICS SKIN CLINICS
Cosmedics Skin Clinics was established in 2003 and has built up an excellent reputation for cosmetic and medical treatments, carried out by GMC Registered Doctors. The company offer a full range of cosmetic treatments, including popular lip enhancement and wrinkle relaxing injections, dermal fillers; plus medical treatments including mole removal, thread vein treatment and excessive sweating injections.
Cosmedics Skin Clinics has a team of skin treatment doctors and surgeons in their 5 skin clinics across London and Bristol led by Dr Ross Perry.
Call 020 7386 0464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
Get In Touch
Please fill in your details and our skin advisors will call you back to give you more information.
You can also add an optional short message and photo of the treatment area.