- Ensure that the skin is clean and dry
- Apply Kelo-Cote® as a very thin layer and allow to dry. This should not take long. If it has not dried within 4–5 minutes, remove the excess and allow the drying process to continue
- Once dry, Kelo-Cote® can be covered with clothing, sun block or cosmetics
- For maximum effect, Kelo-Cote® gel should have 24 hour contact with the skin
- Apply twice daily for best results
The Kelo-Cote layer® will normally dissipate as your skin cells naturally exfoliate, approximately in 24 hours. If necessary, gently washing with soap and water should remove any remainder prior to re-application.