Treatment for Eyelid Cholesterol Spots
Xanthelasma is the medical name for those troublesome yellow spots that can appear on and around the eyelids.
They are caused by the buildup of cholesterol deposits and unfortunately they don’t tend to go away on their own.
Can I get rid of them?
Xanthelasma can be removed in a minor surgical procedure. This needs to be done carefully by a skilled and trained surgeon who understands the condition and how to work with delicate eyelid skin.
As the NHS class xanthelasma as a ‘cosmetic’ issue, surgery is rarely offered on the NHS.
However, it is available privately at Cosmedics Skin Clinics with elite Plastic Surgeon, Ms Marion Grob.
Xanthelasma Removal Surgery Prices
Xanthelasma treatment prices start at £750:
- Pain-free using local anaesthetic
- Quick – generally under an hour including the consultation
- ‘In-clinic’ procedure at selected London clinics
- Minimal scarring using careful surgical techniques
- Risk of recurrence reduced by removing affected tissues
Ms Marion Grob
MRCS(Eng), MRCS(Ed), MD(Plas), EBOPRAS, FÄ(Plas)Ger
- Fully accredited specialist in Plastic Surgery
- On the GMC specialist register in Plastic Surgery
- Associate attending in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery at Kingston Hospital NHS Trust.
- Specialist training in Plastic Surgery in South Africa, the United Kingdom and Germany
- Has published numerous articles and scientific studies in recognised professional journals
Cosmedics Skin Clinics
Cosmedics Skin Clinics was established in 2003 and has built up an excellent reputation for cosmetic and medical treatments, carried out by GMC Registered Doctors. The company offer a full range of cosmetic treatments, including popular lip enhancement and wrinkle relaxing injections, dermal fillers; plus medical treatments including mole removal, thread vein treatment and excessive sweating injections.
Cosmedics Skin Clinics was has a team of skin treatment doctors and surgeons in their 5 skin clinics across London and Bristol led by Dr Ross Perry.
Call 020 7386 0464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.