Before and after photos
Mole removal from the chin, getting rid of a prominent large and unwanted mole.
Male facial mole removed quickly and painlessly.
Laser treatments at our practice are often combined with surgical techniques to give patients the best outcomes possible with mole removal.
Which Is the Best Laser?
All mole removal methods will leave some degree of a small blemish, but we are able to minimize this with our latest procedures that are not only quick but you don’t feel any discomfort either.
There are a variety of lasers used in mole removal and the reason or this is there are lots of different types of moles. Moles can be coloured or clear; flat or raised or a combination of both. Once our expert skin doctor has assessed your mole we can choose the best treatment for your particular mole.
- Radiosurgery is a high frequency ‘laser-like‘ method that allows treatment of moles, warts, verruca and skin tags without discomfort. This is a precise technique that cuts the moles away from the skin leaving almost no bleeding as it cauterizes the wound with a special magic-wand like device.
- IPL ( intense pulse light) can be used for more superficial pigmentation like freckles.
- Nd Yag and KTP can be used in lesions that are deeper.
- CO2 surgery simply evaporates the mole away.
Each has its own merits. Patients at Cosmedics will always get unbiased advice and who would be the most appropriate laser specialist to see. We refer to laser specialists for difficult moles if we feel this would give a better result.
Laser mole removal clinics are available in the City, Knightsbridge, Harley Street, Putney and Bristol clinics.
Please call us on 0207 386 0464 for further advice and help.
See our before and after pictures of mole removal.
* Histology or mole testing – It is our policy that ALL mole specimens deemed appropriate are sent for testing for ultimate peace of mind. This involves the mole that is removed is sent to another laboratory where it is examined by a doctor to ensure all the layers of the skin are normal. Very occasionally even moles that look fine after removal can be found to have abnormalities lower down. This microscopic histopathology testing is the only 100% guarantee the mole is normal.
** Doctor consultations are purely for the mole’s patients request to have assessed for removal and do not constitute a full body mole check. This is available as a separate service for a top-to-toe review of your skin and identification of any worrying lesions.
Prices above are a guide to the costs and the exact price can only be determined once the doctor has examined the mole and advice given as to the best way of removal. Larger and more complex moles are likely to incur a higher fee.
Our aim to to provide a first-class service however we cannot guarantee that treatment is possible until the lesion/mole has been seen by our doctor; whose individual advice takes precedence over any previous information given.
Only once you have been assessed can we give you a full recommendation on what is your best treatment option.
Occasionally that may mean a referral to another specialist whether it by for a different type of laser or for the complexity of the concern.
A few minutes
7-10 days healing
|Moles||Surgery Cost||Histology* Cost||Total Cost
The cost of mole removal is totally inclusive of local anaesthetic, dressings and any follow-up required. We recommend histology/testing of moles in all cases*.
Doctor Consultation** £50: We charge £50 for the consultation unless treatment is undertaken at the consultation. If treatment is arranged at a later date, the consultation fee is not redeemable against the price of treatment.
What our patients say
Meet your medical team
Request a Callback
One of our dedicated Cosmedics advisors will call you back at a convenient time. You can trust our expertise with:
- Over 17 years of medical excellence;
- Affordable pricing & same day treatments;
- Optimal Covid-19 health & safety;
Always found the Cosmedics team to be genuine, trustworthy and professional. I can honestly say that I have never felt in safer hands and would highly recommend them.