Pigmentation, Sun Damage, Thread Veins...
Help is at hand to improve your skin tone and texture with simple easy and gentle laser treatments.
At Cosmedics our lasers use advanced technologies to give excellent results in treating issues such as:
- facial redness – thread veins or spider veins
- brown discoloration – sun spots, freckling
- skin conditions – acne and rosacea
The special wavelengths of light are specific to each problem and the settings adjusted to give the best results.
A course of sessions 3-6 is recommended to ensure long lasting great results.
Call us for an appointment on 0207 386 0464
Other Laser Treatments
Cosmedics also offer other laser treatments as follows:
- A laser skin treatment consultation is £25
- This fee is redeemable against any subsequent course of treatments
Contact us to book your appointment
- Treatment prices are quoted individually, based on the size of area to be treated and the number of sessions required
- A course is generally recommended for best results
As an indication, typical prices are:
|Price per session||Course of 3||Course of 6|
|< 3 Brown spots||£120||£324||£600|
Course of 6 treatments for the price of 5!
“I just had this treatment for the first time today and it was AMAZING. My skin feels really good and I’m happy already, but as I’m having a course of treatments, it will get even better!”
Cosmedics Skin Clinic have invested in the latest laser technology with the Harmony XL Pro machine, exclusively in our Putney clinic.
This offers a number of distinct advantages for patients seeking treatment for difficult pigmentation problems:
- safe treatment process in a medically supervised clinic environment
- pain-free treatment process
- gentle yet effective treatment
- suitable for the face or body
- offers patients with a wide variety of skin conditions the option of treatment without needles, chemicals or surgery
Laser treatment has given practitioners new tools with which they can effectively treat a range of previously difficult and resistant skin conditions.
Laser skin therapy delivers excellent results in treating issues that affect the clarity and complexion of the skin such as:
- pigmentation problems (from freckles or patchiness to melasma and hyperpigmentation)
- vascular problems (thread veins or spider veins)
- photo-damage (visible signs of sun damage including sun spots, skin texture and extensive freckling)
- skin conditions (other conditions that can be improved with laser treatment include acne and rosacea)
The laser works deep within the skin, targeting areas of colour contrast such as veins or pigment. The process also stimulates cell renewal and production of collagen, working with the body’s own healing and rejuvenation processes which improves the complexion of the skin as well as trouble-shooting the specific problem presented.
The Daily Mail’s Mail Online Live visited Cosmedics Skin Clinics in Putney for a live broadcast of the ‘laser lunchtime lift’ on their Facebook page.
Read more at Live Laser Lunchtime Lift Treatment – Daily Mail