Cosmedics now stock this product with UV protection which protects the healing wound from sunlight (which can delay healing).
This means mole removal is ideal all year round with this added sun protection and you can be sure you are getting the best outcome possible.
Kelo-Cote® UV Scar Gel 15g
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR OLD AND NEW SCARS
Kelo-Cote® has been clinically proven to reduce the redness, hardness, elevation, itch and pain that can be associated with scars.
It has demonstrated efficacy in preventing and minimising scars. In addition, it can help to soften, flatten and smooth old and new scars, while maintaining the moisture balance and elasticity of the adjacent skin.
Cosmedics’ Doctors recommend Kelo-Cote® for best results for their mole removal patients.
Kelo-Cote® UV gel
Cosmedics Skin Clinics offer the UV gel Kelo-cote – this is the only 100% silicone scar treatment water resistant with SPF 30 UV protection.
According to clinical studies, the scar should be protected from the sun during the whole maturation process (anywhere from 6 months to 3 years).
UV gel offers a series of additional advantages while your scar is healing:
- protection from damage caused by sun exposure
- UV exposure has been shown to influence the wound healing process
- helps to avoid the risk of UV-induced inflammation for the scar
- reduces the risk of skin pigmentation problems following sun exposure
Polysiloxanes, Silicon Dioxide, Octinoxate (Sunscreen), Octisalate (Sunscreen), Octocrylene (Sunscreen), Oxybenzone (Sunscreen)
For best results, Kelo-Cote® should be applied 2 x per day for 2-3 months. It dries to a waterproof membrane that acts like an extra layer of skin. Once dry, sun block and make-up can be applied as normal and will not affect the efficacy of the scar treatment.
Kelo-Cote® UV Scar Gel 15g: £35 for 15g
How to Buy:
- Visit in person at our Putney clinic to take advantage of special offers and free skincare advice
- Call direct for advice and telephone sales – telephone 0207 246 4861
- Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org