Cosmedics Skin Clinics is best known for non-surgical anti-ageing and skin lesion treatment, but the company has now launched facial rejuvenation surgery as a day case at its top London clinics.
Clients can now take facial rejuvenation to the next level by choosing a procedure that surgically removes excess skin to tighten and lift the area for a rejuvenation that lasts beyond what injections or laser could achieve.
There is a choice of two popular and effective procedures which can be considered alone or else combined for a more comprehensive result:
- Eyelid surgery, also known as upper blepharoplasty, creates an eye lift by removing excess skin from the eyelid. This creates a much younger look, lifting the eyes for a more alert and refreshed appearance which revitalises the area for a more youthful look
- Brow lift surgery, also known as browpexy, works to smooth out creases on the forehead and lift the brows to a higher position. This technique delivers a younger appearance by tightening excess skin
Traditionally, facial rejuvenation surgery would require a hospital stay, general anaesthetic, lengthy recovery and high cost. Not something to be undertaken lightly.
However, these procedures are now available on a day case basis at our top London clinics with our expert plastic surgeons.
Our surgeons use sympathetic techniques to ensure that the results are never over the top, so that our clients will still look natural yet fresh and revitalised. We avoid any over the top or heavy handed approaches as these can look fake and out of balance with the rest of the face.
Use of advanced techniques means that these procedures are minimally invasive and involve a much shorter and easier recovery than full face lift surgery carried out in a hospital environment. Clients can expect bruising but there is no need for heavy bandages and weeks off work.
The procedures use only local anaesthetic and simple procedures can take under an hour, making them far more convenient than a full-blown face lift. It also makes them much cheaper too.
Cosmetic injections and laser can achieve great results in rejuvenating the skin, but only surgery can physically remove excess skin for a tighter, smoother and lifted appearance.
Cosmedics Skin Clinics founder Dr Ross Perry says:
“We are delighted to be able to offer these procedures at our London clinics. For patients who are looking for a more radical result, these offer long-lasting rejuvenation.
“They work incredibly well alongside other cosmetic treatments such as injections or laser and our surgeons are fully aware of the latest combination techniques for a more comprehensive and holistic result.”
Facial Rejuvenation Surgery Information
Meet Our Surgeons
Ms Aoife Turner
Ms Aoife Turner MB Bch BAO FA EBOPRAS is a fully certified plastic and aesthetic surgeon who brings extensive experience of skin and facial treatments to Cosmedics’ London clinics.
- MB – Bachelor of Medicine
- BCh – Bachelor of Surgery
- BAO – Bachelor in the Art of Obstetrics
- EBOPRAS – member of the European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Ms Marion Grob
Ms Marion Grob MRCS(Eng), MRCS(Ed), MD(Plas), EBOPRAS, FÄ(Plas)Ger joins the team with impeccable credentials.
- MRCS(Eng) – Membership of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons
- MRCS(Ed) – Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- BAAPS – British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- BAPRAS – British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surg
Cosmedics Skin Clinics
Cosmedics Skin Clinics was established in 2003 and has built up an excellent reputation for cosmetic and medical skin treatments, carried out by GMC Registered Doctors. The company offer a full range of cosmetic treatments, including popular lip enhancement and wrinkle relaxing injections, dermal fillers; plus medical treatments including mole removal, thread vein treatment and excessive sweating injections.
Cosmedics Skin Clinics was has a team of skin treatment doctors and surgeons in their 5 skin clinics across London and Bristol led by Dr Ross Perry.
Call 020 7386 0464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.