Xanthelasma are slightly lumpy and yellow coloured spots that appear on the eyelid.
- Formed by buildup of cholesterol deposits
- Medically harmless, but patients find them unsightly and want to get rid of them
- Unfortunately xanthelasma tend not to just disappear but instead grow slowly over time
At Cosmedics Skin Clinics, our experienced Plastic Surgeon offers surgical excision of xanthelasma:
- Minimal scarring as excision of skin just aims to remove the affected area
- In-clinic procedure
- Pain-free with use of local anaesthetic
- No bandages required, minimal dressings
- Treatment may be carried out at the consultation if agreed or arranged at a later date
Xanthelasma Removal From £850
We charge £50 for a consultation with one of our experienced doctors.
Prices for treatments carried out in the same appointment as the consultation will include the consultation fee (note: same day procedures are only undertaken where the procedure is deemed appropriate to do so AND the patient understands the full extent of the costs, risks and potential side effects and is consenting to proceed on that knowledge).
Website testimonials and photos represent the opinions and experiences of individual patients. Results may vary from person to person.