Xanthelasma is slightly lumpy and yellow coloured spots that appear on the eyelid.
- Formed by a buildup of cholesterol deposits
- Medically harmless, but patients find them unsightly and want to get rid of them
- Unfortunately, xanthelasma tend not to just disappear but instead grow slowly over time
At Cosmedics Skin Clinics, our experienced Plastic Surgeon offers surgical excision of xanthelasma:
- Minimal scarring as excision of skin just aims to remove the affected area
- In-clinic procedure
- Pain-free with use of local anaesthetic
- No bandages required, minimal dressings
- Treatment may be carried out at the consultation if agreed or arranged at a later date
Before & After Xanthelasma Treatment
Xanthelasma removal results
Before and after xanthelasma removal
Get In Touch
Please fill in your details and our skin advisors will call you back to give you more information.
You can also add an optional short message and photo of the treatment area.
Xanthelasma Removal from £850
We Charge £50 for A Consultation with One of Our Experienced Doctors
Prices for treatments carried out in the same appointment as the consultation will include the consultation fee (note: same-day procedures are only undertaken where the procedure is deemed appropriate to do so AND the patient understands the full extent of the costs, risks and potential side effects and is consenting to proceed on that knowledge).
You're in safe hands
Our team includes expert and highly experienced skin doctors, led by Dr Ross Perry, who founded the company in 2003 and ensures that high standards are delivered throughout our clinics.
Cosmedics’ team of skin doctors are now recognised as one of the best in aesthetic and medical skin treatments, with 5 clinics in London and the Home Counties.
Skin Tag Removal
Laser & surgical treatments for removal of stubborn and embarrassing skin tags in all areas of the body.
Website testimonials and photos represent the opinions and experiences of individual patients. Results may vary from person to person.