4 Disraeli Road
- Monday: 10am – 5pm
- Tuesday: 10am – 8pm
- Wednesday: 10am – 8pm
- Thursday: 10am – 8pm
- Friday: 10am – 6pm
- Saturday: 9am – 5pm
- Sunday: 10am – 4pm
Please call our friendly team of advisers for advice, costs, appointments and directions; they will be happy to help:
- 0207 386 0464
- Mon-Fri: 9am – 5.30pm
- Sat: 9am – 2pm
Putney Clinic/Head Office Telephone
Alternatively you can call our Putney clinic and Head Office direct on 0208 246 4861 for any Doctor, Beauty and Laser Appointments. We are open until 8pm most evenings, until 5pm on Saturday and 10-4pm Sunday.
5 Star Treatments
Cosmedics focus on excellent service, so we were very pleased to receive WhatClinic 5 Star Treatment Award for our Putney clinic based on independent reviews – thank you!
Putney station from Waterloo via Clapham Junction. Takes 14 minutes. Turn right out of the station, then take the first right (at Nat West bank) into Disraeli Road. The clinic is 30 yards on the right.
East Putney – District line (Wimbledon branch). Turn left out of tube and walk to Putney High Street. Turn right into high street and first right at Nat West bank into Disraeli Road. The clinic is 30 yards on the right.
From the A3 come down Putney Hill or from Fulham road via Putney Bridge. Disraeli road is accessed from Oxford Road. Parking can be found either on Disraeli Road or Norroy Road straight over or on the High Street with NCP.
Cosmedics fully refurbished west London skin clinic is located in central Putney, just off the High Street and opposite the library. It is conveniently located for patients from Clapham, Battersea, Fulham, Twickenham, Wimbledon, Wandsworth and Richmond; and offers a full list of non-surgical and minor surgery procedures for men and for women.
Cosmetic and Anti-Ageing Treatments
The most popular treatments are cosmetic injections for looking younger and to stop underarm excessive sweating, as well as fillers to tackle deep lines and creases.
Removal of Skin Lesions
Moles, warts, skin tags, cysts and other minor blemishes are also commonly treated by laser, surgery or other medical treatments all year round.
Advanced Beauty Treatments
- Laser hair removal – a pain-free experience and long-lasting hair-free results
- Laser skin tightening making skin firmer and tighter as well as erasing lines and creases, creating a more youthful ‘lift’
- Laser acne treatment – destroying bacteria and promoting recovery and renewal for clearer, healthier skin
- Laser pigmentation treatment for tackling patchy discolouration and hyperpigmentation
- Laser skin resurfacing with the new I-Pixel YAG – advanced treatment for skin rejuvenation
- Laser redness treatment – working to calm redness, leaving skin looking fresher and clearer
- Laser toenail fungus treatment – fast and effective way of dealing with this stubborn and troublesome condition
- Laser tattoo removal – effective even on dark and multicoloured tattoos, safe on face and body areas
Traditional Beauty Treatments
- Waxing, face and body. Hot wax for sensitive areas.
- Top brand facials and peels with options for ageing, acne, pigmentation, sun damage or skin rejuvenation
- Personalised facials and peels To suit your skincare needs
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting
- Manicures & Pedicures
- Professional massage therapy
- Microdermabrasion, chemical skin peels
Dedicated Vein Treatment Centre with a vascular surgeon offering laser and surgical treatments for varicose veins with no overnight stay and outstanding success rate, as well as smaller veins treated by our skilled and experienced doctors.
Treatments available include:
- Varicose vein removal using EVLA or Endovenous Laser Ablation Treatment – over 95% success rate in treating veins, with treatment on a walk in-walk out basis
- Surgical removal of bulging varicose veins
- Foam sclerotherapy
- Treatment of thread veins on the legs
- Facial thread vein or spider vein treatment using laser
Varicose Vein treatment and consultations are only available at Cosmedics’ Vein Treatment Centre in Putney, South West London with our Vascular Surgeon.
Microsclerotherapy and laser treatment for smaller thread veins and spider veins are available at all of Cosmedics’ Skin Clinics with our skilled and experienced, GMC registered doctors.
Doctors at our Putney clinic are very busy due to the full range of facilities and services that are provided. All our cosmetic doctors are trained and experienced in all the medical procedures. The following doctors see patients all week at our busy Putney clinic. We even offer weekend appointments.
- Dr Ross Perry – Medical Director
- Dr Britt Vardy – Aesthetic Doctor
- Dr Bella Smith – Aesthetic Doctor
- Mr Dan Thio – Aesthetic Doctor
- Dr Ven Samarasinghe – Aesthetic Doctor
- Dr Jennifer Todman – Aesthetic Doctor
- Mr Parameswaran Sridhar – Vascular Surgeon
This clinic is voluntarily registered with the CQC in order to have independent measurement to demonstrate our very high standards.
This ‘live’ update is provided by the CQC and will automatically for future assessments and reviews: