Before and after results photos
Upper blepharoplasty results
Upper blepharoplasty eyelid before and after results
Eyelid lift before and after results
Upper blepharoplasty eyelid lift opens up the eye area
Before and after upper blepharoplasty
Upper Blepharoplasty – Eye Lift
An eye lift is a surgical procedure which works to rejuvenate the delicate eye area by removing excess skin in order to create a ‘lift’.
The eyes are often the first to show signs of age and with time, sagging skin can become quite a problem. Fine lines become wrinkles and then deep creases until the eyes take on a tired, hooded or droopy appearance.
Non-surgical treatments such as anti-ageing injections can be helpful in refreshing the eye area but do not tackle excess skin.
Now Cosmedics Skin Clinics is offering upper eyelid surgery in order to tackle this problem.
Surgery is thought of as being invasive, but with our expert surgeons it is far more accessible than before:
- Local anaesthetic – better tolerated and lower risks than general
- No overnight stay – more convenient than a hospital
- Fast recovery – bruising lasts up to 10 days
- A simple walk in walk out procedure
- Takes 30 – 60 minutes
- Longer lasting than injections or laser – excess skin gone for good
The effect is to make people look younger and less tired or angry. It is a great choice for patients over the age of 45, where the signs of ageing are becoming established.
There is no need to worry about it looking too dramatic or fake. Our surgeons use sympathetic techniques designed for a subtle yet very effective impact.
Get In Touch
Please fill in your details and our skin advisors will call you back to give you more information.
You can also add an optional short message and photo of the treatment area.
Upper Blepharoplasty Prices
|Upper blepharoplasty price for BOTH eyes||£2,750|
|Total payable, consultation + treatment||£2,900|
- Prices are a guide to the costs and the exact price can only be determined once the surgeon has examined your face and eye area in detail in order to give advice based on a full diagnosis. Complex needs may be slightly more. An exact price will be given following the surgeon’s assessment
- Consultations take around 30 minutes and the surgeon will provide a quote for the work recommended and discussed
What to Expect
Your surgeon will fully explain during your consultation. Here are a few points to answer common queries:
- Will I have to have stitches? Yes, this procedure does require stitches to close the wound where the skin has been removed. These will be removed 5-7 days later in our clinics at no additional cost
- Will it hurt? We advise patients to expect mild discomfort for around 3-5 days. This is normally manageable with standard painkillers
- What will swelling and bruising look like? Patients can expect swelling for 3-5 days and bruising 7-10 days. Cold compresses and ice packs can be helpful in handling this
- Do I need time off work? Most patients will take a few days off to avoid being seen with stitches and swelling/bruising – but you don’t have to
- Can I exercise? We request no exercise for the first 1-2 weeks, to enable swelling and bruising to subside
- Can I wear contact lenses? We recommend wearing glasses (spectacles) for 2 weeks to avoid any undue pulling on the eye area or risk of infection
- Can I shower and wash? Yes, you’ll need to keep the area very clean while avoiding the risk of damaging the wound. We will recommend suitable products and regimes.
Non-Surgical Treatment Options or Additions
Our non-invasive cosmetic treatments can be used alongside eyelid surgery for a better result. Doctors and surgeons at Cosmedics Skin Clinics offer the latest techniques in injectable treatments including:
You can expect great results from your surgery, but these can be used alongside upper blepharoplasty for greater impact. Your surgeon will be happy to advise.
For clients who also suffer from low, saggy or drooping eyebrows, our surgeons can combine eyelid surgery with a brow lift for maximum impact.
You're in safe hands
Our team includes expert and highly experienced skin doctors, led by Dr Ross Perry, who founded the company in 2003 and ensures that high standards are delivered throughout our clinics.
Cosmedics’ team of skin doctors are now recognised as one of the best in aesthetic and medical skin treatments, with 5 clinics in London and the Home Counties.
8-Point Face Lift
The 8-point face lift can produce a transformative and rejuvenating non-surgical face lift result, without the cost, downtime or risks involved with surgery.
Brow Lift Surgery
‘Browplexy’ is the medical name for a brow lift – a popular surgical procedure which removes excessive skin to smooth and lift the forehead and brow area.
Thread lifts with Silhouette Soft and PDO threads. Experienced Plastic Surgeon, London.
Website testimonials and photos represent the opinions and experiences of individual patients. Results may vary from person to person.