Private Cosmetic Doctors Surgery Assistant (Chairside)
Are you a skilled chairside nurse looking to work for a leading private cosmetic skin clinic? Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity that will allow you to use the full range of your skills and expertise?
We are a prestigious, privately owned medical company with am envious reputation in the Skin specialist field. Over the past 17+ years our highly skilled and professional team have been setting the highest standards of care and patient satisfaction delivering a wide range of cosmetic treatments to our patients.
With modern, comfortable surgeries in Harley Street, Putney and South Kensington and Putney, we are seeking a talented, capable Surgery Chairside Assistant to work alongside our expert doctors.
The role will involve assisting our doctor team in minor operations, helping with non-surgical treatments, chaperoning and stock control.
The role would suit someone from a nursing/dental assistant background with particular interest in skin health, surgery or Medispa like experience.
We would consider from a dental nursing background.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent patient co-ordination skills
- First aid training and basic life support certification
- Knowledge of infection control policy
- The ability to remain calm during very busy clinics
- Be organised and proactive
- Have excellent timekeeping
- Able to complete stock control
- Be able to work occasional evenings and alternate Saturdays
- Stitch removal skills would be a bonus
- Any experience in assisting doctors for minor operations would be beneficial
- Be able to provide status of Hepatitis B
- Excellent decontamination and hygiene standards and compliance with CQC standards and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid UK Right to Work documentation.
The successful candidate would be based at our main clinics in Putney, Harley Street, as well as the occasional clinic at South Kensington clinic
Full Time 40 hours a week (alternate Saturdays with weekday lieu time provided)
25k-£28k FTE subject to experience and qualifications
£12-£13.50 per hour
Request a Callback
One of our dedicated Cosmedics advisors will call you back at a convenient time. You can trust our expertise with:
- Over 18 years of medical excellence;
- Affordable pricing & same day treatments;
- Optimal Covid-19 health & safety;
Always found the Cosmedics team to be genuine, trustworthy and professional. I can honestly say that I have never felt in safer hands and would highly recommend them.