Doctor’s Assistant – Full Time
- Full time doctors assistant
- 40 hours a week (alternate Saturdays with weekday lieu time provided)
- Salary subject to experience and qualifications
Currently seeking a talented, capable doctors assistant for our busy London cosmetic skin clinics to work alongside our expert doctors. The role will involve assisting our doctor team in minor operations, helping with non surgical treatments, chaperoning and stock control. This is a rewarding and challenging role that will allow you to use the full range of your skills and expertise.
The role would suit someone from a nursing/dental assistant background with particular interest in skin health, surgery or medispa like experience.
The successful candidate would be based at our main clinics in Putney, Harley Street, as well as the occasional clinic at South Kensington clinic
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent patient co-ordination skills
- First aid training and basic life support certification
- Knowledge of infection control policy
- Be able to keep calm during very busy clinics
- Be organised and proactive
- Have excellent time keeping
- Able to do stock control
- Be able to work occasional evenings and alternate Saturdays
- Stitch removal skills would be a bonus
- Any experience in assisting doctors for minor operations would be beneficial
- Be able to provide status of Hepatitis B
- Would consider from a dental nursing background
- Excellent spoken and written English and have a valid permit to work in the UK
Please forward your CV to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to apply for this role.
Request a Callback
One of our dedicated Cosmedics advisors will call you back at a convenient time. You can trust our expertise with:
- Over 18 years of medical excellence;
- Affordable pricing & same day treatments;
- Optimal Covid-19 health & safety;
Always found the Cosmedics team to be genuine, trustworthy and professional. I can honestly say that I have never felt in safer hands and would highly recommend them.