Botox is the world’s no 1 anti-wrinkle treatment and is increasingly popular within the UK. An estimated 100,000 people a year have Botox treatments in the UK alone. It has become increasingly popular due to its ease of accessibility and the fact that it is a safe and simple treatment with guaranteed results. The treatments work by stopping the nerve transmission from overactive facial muscles, which result in the softening and relaxation of the wrinkles and lines of the face. These are typically used in areas around the frown, forehead and crow’s feet. Botox can also be used for excessive sweating, migraines, overactive bladder use and, more recently, pain therapies such as back pain. All our treatments are carried out by qualified UK doctors that are registered with the General Medical Council.
The Cost of Botox
Botox is charged depending on the area/areas covered. Treatment costs from £240 (women) £250 (men).
CALL today on 0207 386 0464.
Other treatments available
Skin peels are an ideal way of refreshing a patient’s skin to remove the overlying dead cells and reduce pore size. Skin peels come in different strengths – normally superficial, medium and deep – depending on the amount of damage that has been done to the skin and the amount of time that a patient can take off after a treatment. Typically, superficial peels require 1-2 days of healing, medium peels 3-4 days and deeper peels can take up to a week for the renewed skin to appear. The main results with regard to skin peels are more even skin tone and a reduction in sun damaged areas as well as pigmentation. The most common skin peel that we do is one called an Obagi skin peel, which often requires pre-treatment with creams for a month beforehand.
Popular search terms:
Address of Clinic:
75 Harley Street, London, W1G 8QL
- Take Bell Ln and Queen’s Rd/B551 to Hendon Way/A41
- Head east on Bell Ln toward Belle Vue Rd
- Turn right onto Green Ln
- Take the 1st right onto West Ave
- Take the 1st left onto The Approach
- Turn right onto Brent St/A502
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Queen’s Rd/B551
- Follow A41 to Harley St
- Turn left onto Hendon Way/A41
- Slight right onto Brent Cross Flyover/A41
- Turn right onto Adelaide Rd/A41
- Continue to follow A41
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Park Rd/A41
- Slight left onto Park Rd
- Continue onto Allsop Pl
- Slight left onto Marylebone Rd/A501
- Turn right onto Harley St (Entering toll zone) – Destination will be on the right
Watford and Rickmansworth
What our patients say
- Cosmedics Skin Clinics' Dr Ross Perry advises in the latest Closer magazine feature on stars who regret overdoing... https://t.co/A4ztTxSNZH 12 hours ago
- Have you experienced negativity about your skin? A survey found that over half of acne sufferers had experienced... https://t.co/cWLZmZQSS8 1 week ago