New for 2019, our iPixel YAG with the Harmony XL provides highly effective fractional ablative laser skin resurfacing treatment.
iPixel treatment is very versatile. It significantly improves overall skin tone, elasticity, texture and moisture. It can also reduce pore size and pigmentation. Uses of treatment include:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Improvement of deeper wrinkles
- Repair of sun damaged skin
- Reduction of age spots and blemishes
- Scars including acne scarring
This treatment achieves results more usually associated with more aggressive treatment options but with remarkable recovery and short downtimes.
The key is that rather than removing the whole top layer of skin (as with traditional ablative laser resurfacing) only around 20% of the skin is treated with tiny ‘pixel-sized’ injuries, leaving the rest intact. This allows the skin to heal much faster, causing collagen remodeling, skin tightening and an improvement in skin texture as the area recovers.
Fractional ablative laser skin resurfacing treatment is available at Cosmedics Beauty:
- Treatment prices are quoted individually, based on the size of area to be treated and the number of sessions required
- A course is generally recommended for best results
As an indication, typical prices are:
|Additional small area e.g. hand||£150|
Discounts on Courses:
- Book and pay for 3 treatments and receive a discount of 10% OFF the price of your course.
- Courses must be booked ahead and paid for in full to qualify.
- A laser skin treatment consultation is £25
- This fee is redeemable against any subsequent course of treatments
Contact us to book your appointment
We use the iPixel Er:YAG module with the Harmony XL Pro.
- Erbium YAG laser at a 2940nm wavelength
- Either a 7×7 or 9×9 ablation pattern may be used, depending on the treatment. 7 pixel configuration allows for deeper penetration and higher powered ablation
- Laser is delivered to the skin through a micro optics lens within an 11mm x 11mm treatment zone
- Laser penetrates skin creating channels 20-50 microns deep
Approvals for Pixel® 2940 w
- FDA (Food & Drug Administration) cleared for fractional ablative laser skin resurfacing in 2006
- European CE Mark September 2006